Subject: "RE: Done!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1246
Show all folders

ZepachuWed 11-Jun-03 03:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
223 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1273, "RE: Done!"
Edited on Wed 11-Jun-03 03:09 PM

I think he was referring to the NPC healer, yep. As a PC healer it is simple and reliable to cure, I know I barely ever failed to cleanse it.

While we're on the topic, though, are the NPC Healers within different cabals different? Like, do Goodie healers heal more often, hand out blessing more often, etc, or are they all modeled after the same NPC within the db, when it comes to percentage chance of healing?

If they are all pretty much the same, then here are my proposed following changes:

1. Let the Goodie cabal Healers hand out heals and blessings on a greater percentage than other cabals... you know, cause they're more generous, and such.

2. Let the Evil cabal Healers hand out heals and blessings on a lesser percentage than other cabals... you know, cause they're more greedy, and such.

3. Make Evil healers charge more, Good healers charge less (if at all).

4. Make Evil healers hand out things like Barr... nevermind.

4. Make Evil healers hand out things like resist positive, etc. and hell, plague. They're evil, afterall.

5. Make Good healers hand out things like sanctuary (did I just suggest that? *cringe*) and whatnot.

Just some quick suggestions. I realize this would effect game balance. Everything does... though I think this may make it more 'realistic' along with practical. Makes sense that Goodie healers would be more generous and Evil ones would be more reserved.

Side note:
I haven't had a new Imperial (or character, even) since inductions started and was just wondering... Does the Healer hand out stuff regardless of donation status? If so, it shouldn't. Deliquent bastards.

Side note #2:
Maran healer getting a chance to "word of recall" a maran whom is defending and is about to die? (Why am I trying to help out Goodies, god.)

Anyway, maybe the ImmStaff could use some of those ideas in some way shape or form, or it'll spur something else, or something. That's what we're here for.

Zepachuckle.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicthornheart [View all] , Larshalv, Wed 11-Jun-03 08:07 AM
Reply Done!, nepenthe, 11-Jun-03 02:42 PM, #2
Reply RE: Done!, Zepachu, 11-Jun-03 03:09 PM #3
Reply You're nuts, Racli, 19-Jun-03 01:46 AM, #5
Reply clarification, Larshalv, 12-Jun-03 09:20 AM, #4
Reply Just throw out a rejuvenate or 10 ever so often..nt, ATK, 11-Jun-03 08:14 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1246 Previous topic | Next topic