Subject: "Yet another RADICAL idea: EMPIRE" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1198
Show all folders

Anal_RetentiveMon 09-Jun-03 03:13 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1198, "Yet another RADICAL idea: EMPIRE"

I know all of you imms have spent a huge amount of time with the whole Empire thing, but here is an idea if you ever decide to revamp empire.

Don't divide empire into sects that are based on class.

Divide it into four seperate "imperial houses" that any class could join.

I think that this would expand the possibilities for RP in that it would create much more internal yet workable conflict.

For example all those blades are no longer groveling or whatever to a divine sect member for protection. I realize that this is not always the case but it seems that it is a lot of time. It would cause the houses to have an internal struggle of sorts trying to lure certain classes into their house.

Well anyways I think you get my idea. Keep the powers the same for each class of course. I just think that the rp possibilities would be greater and a lot more fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicYet another RADICAL idea: EMPIRE [View all] , Anal_Retentive, Mon 09-Jun-03 03:13 PM
Reply RE: Yet another RADICAL idea: EMPIRE, Zulghinlour, 09-Jun-03 03:51 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Yet another RADICAL idea: EMPIRE, Isildur, 09-Jun-03 04:30 PM, #2
     Reply in all seriousness, incognito, 09-Jun-03 06:36 PM, #3
          Reply RE: in all seriousness, Isildur, 10-Jun-03 10:43 AM, #5
               Reply RE: in all seriousness, Valguarnera, 10-Jun-03 01:03 PM, #6
     Reply Well I guess I did not think of that, Anal_Retentive, 09-Jun-03 11:46 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1198 Previous topic | Next topic