Subject: "Sanctuary" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1191
Show all folders

CaptainAverageSun 08-Jun-03 09:22 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1191, "Sanctuary"

A quick question I had.

Recently, I raided the Warlocks tower and found myself face to face with the angel that guards the outer entrance. Being still young myself, taking the angel was a challenge. This challenge was added when several elder warlocks showed up and cast stoneskin and then sanctuary on the angel. I can understand the decrease in damage against the angel from stoneskin, but why would sanctuary make a difference when my character has a goodly soul? I didn't look at the angel's aura, but I would assume its either goodly as well, or neutral. I thought sanctuary was supposed to protect someone from attacks of the opposite alignment. I don't know. Anyway, I was using a wrathful weapon coupled with a mithril weapon. So, what gives?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicSanctuary [View all] , CaptainAverage, Sun 08-Jun-03 09:22 PM
Reply RE: Sanctuary, Falstaff, 09-Jun-03 12:19 PM, #5
Reply You seem to have misinterpreted what you saw, Theerkla, 09-Jun-03 08:48 AM, #3
Reply Not to be pedantic but a few additions, incognito, 09-Jun-03 11:40 AM, #4
Reply RE: Sanctuary, Isildur, 09-Jun-03 08:30 AM, #2
Reply Sanctuary damage reduction is not alignment dependant (..., Zulghinlour, 08-Jun-03 09:44 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1191 Previous topic | Next topic