Subject: "Have shifters been over nerfed?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4218
Show all folders

ORBSun 28-Mar-04 02:28 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4218, "Have shifters been over nerfed?"

I remember back in the days a well played shifter was one of the more frightening opponets you could face. Then they got split into two classes, then they had most of their aggresive spells removed. Then any of the good forms aka panther got beat down, the vulture/hyena acid bite no longer carried over, and even the jaguar ambush *BOGGLE* got hit with the nerf stick. Then came the malediction affects and the shifting damage. These days I count them among the easiest opponets to fight. Especially if I'm a warrior type class shifters are a joke. I already know what every form is going to do, mostly it consists of bite, bite, bite. Sure an eagle/lion showing up when I'm half dead is a pain in the ass, but for the most part unless they have barrier I don't sweat them. I really think they've been toned down too much. I would love to see some shifter loving in the form of added skills for all the forms, skills with big lag and big mana use to keep them balanced. Also I think equipment should play more of a role besides simply gearing for hit points. What is everyone elses take?

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHave shifters been over nerfed? [View all] , ORB, Sun 28-Mar-04 02:28 PM
Reply shifterlover, Larshalv, 31-Mar-04 04:31 AM, #8
Reply RE: Have shifters been over nerfed?, Isildur, 28-Mar-04 07:55 PM, #2
Reply RE: Have shifters been over nerfed?, Praline, 28-Mar-04 02:41 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Have shifters been over nerfed?, Isildur, 28-Mar-04 08:01 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Have shifters been over nerfed?, Praline, 28-Mar-04 09:37 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Have shifters been over nerfed?, Isildur, 28-Mar-04 11:16 PM, #5
                    Reply RE: Have shifters been over nerfed?, Praline, 29-Mar-04 12:48 AM, #6
                         Reply RE: Have shifters been over nerfed?, Isildur, 29-Mar-04 10:53 AM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4218 Previous topic | Next topic