Subject: "Tribunal" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4045
Show all folders

LarshalvWed 03-Mar-04 07:03 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
96 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4045, "Tribunal"

Well this game aspect actually made me really mad.

While retriving from the tribunal I was opposed with 5 or so foes at first, I fought them at every turn, not being wanted. However some of them left, and I struck again, but more came about and again I was a but stuck, as as soon as I started hitting them(redirecting from the captain) they fleed. So I fleed as well and engaged them at the captain.

For this I became wanted, I could not understand why, I was retriving, and I have to defend myself. But as things are now, one cannot strike at a tribunal unless he strikes you.

Now if I am fighting the captain, a tribunal that casts spells could merly and does stand and maledict my ass off at his leisure and I cannot do anything to counter that.. I cannot re-direct as he is not fighting me, and if I attack him I get wanted. As well, should his spell actually engage me he uses guards to rescue himself out. Now this is the biggest piece of horse **** I have been confronted with in game. In a retriving matter the tribunals should not be protected while standing at the captain, just as I am not as the retriver. They can use their guards on me even as I am not wanted, and flee ither way. I can then choose to become wanted and strike them in the city if they should flee that way, but that would put me even in a worse position than before as the guards autoattack...

Now this is an extreemly one sided deal, being wanted and having to go into a city is a pain. Now I dont mind being wanted in itself, but when I am forced to enter a city by means of retriving one should atleast have a possibility to do so without being a pulp going out.

Now I could go on that the cabal side defences are ####ty, but this is possibly the worst deal ever.

Its bad enough that one gets wanted for raiding, but when your defending yourself you should not get wanted if its for retriving.

Sorry for ranting so, but it really frustrated me, as I had well fought for the better of 4 real hours. I love the game, but things at times flow over in my cup as well....

Thanks for a great game.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTribunal [View all] , Larshalv, Wed 03-Mar-04 07:03 AM
Reply My view., permanewbie, 03-Mar-04 02:25 PM, #6
Reply He's an Outlander., Malkhar, 03-Mar-04 03:54 PM, #7
Reply RE: Tribunal, incognito, 03-Mar-04 08:23 AM, #1
     Reply ps. if you haven't died, incognito, 03-Mar-04 09:47 AM, #2
     Reply Just as a side not, he was the hero shifter with porcup..., Tirach, 03-Mar-04 09:56 AM, #3
          Reply as a maladicting tribunal, Baendra, 03-Mar-04 10:31 AM, #4
               Reply RE: as a maladicting tribunal, Larshalv, 03-Mar-04 12:25 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4045 Previous topic | Next topic