Subject: "RE: Immortal playtimes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4802
Show all folders

ErgushTue 09-Jan-18 08:05 AM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4803, "RE: Immortal playtimes"

Hello!

Due to the way I cycle work, I am available around the time you posted on certain weeks. That being said, I am not ALWAYS available to talk at that time due to meetings, or volume of work on particular days. I do my best to keep my WIZLIST hours up to date when I cycle from working in the office to working at home though.

I am willing to do some interactions via in game notes as well if someone is really looking for me and cannot reach me in person. I try to connect with everyone who prays if I see them online and I am available to interact.

Lastly, my religion is a lot of thinking and observing, with PK mixed in. I personally do not want to see a follower of mine pray every single day and try to fly through the religion. My ultimate goal is to see my followers RPing with others, emoting themselves doing things with the environment, and preaching the things they learn from the religion. Thinking about it in terms of real life: You do not become the pope after praying once a day for a week.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicImmortal playtimes [View all] , Cointreau, Tue 09-Jan-18 03:22 AM
Reply RE: Immortal playtimes, Ishuli, 11-Jan-18 02:32 PM, #6
Reply RE: Immortal playtimes, Jormyr, 10-Jan-18 06:33 PM, #3
Reply RE: Immortal playtimes, Ergush, 09-Jan-18 08:05 AM #1
     Reply Thanks, Cointreau, 10-Jan-18 05:19 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Thanks, Ergush, 11-Jan-18 08:19 AM, #4
               Reply Hardcode explore points requirement, Kstatida, 11-Jan-18 08:24 AM, #5
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4802 Previous topic | Next topic