Subject: "RE: Thanks for the advice and would appreciate you or Daevryn's thoughts on this next question." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3437
Show all folders

DaevrynThu 08-Sep-11 01:09 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3444, "RE: Thanks for the advice and would appreciate you or Daevryn's thoughts on this next question."

When I have a character with it, I almost won't wear non-armor gear (e.g. clothing) or other stuff that has zero AC value, and that's about as much effort I put into specifically gearing for it.

I could get a little more DR out of it if I really cranked out the AC, but, to me, doing the above is a good balance point between getting good value out of the legacy without paying too much elsewhere in your gearing strategy for it. I don't think it serves you to get 5% more DR as a warrior if you have to give up 30 dam and 5 STR or whatever to get it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGates of the forge. [View all] , Wawayah (Anonymous), Wed 07-Sep-11 03:44 PM
Reply RE: Gates of the forge., Daevryn, 07-Sep-11 03:59 PM, #2
Reply From what I could tell., Homard, 07-Sep-11 03:57 PM, #1
     Reply Thanks for the advice and would appreciate you or Daevr..., Wawayah (Anonymous), 08-Sep-11 03:15 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Thanks for the advice and would appreciate you or D..., Kirslamix, 08-Sep-11 07:49 AM, #4
          Reply I get the sense (and I might be wrong) that only gear -..., Homard, 08-Sep-11 08:54 AM, #5
          Reply My advice - don't worry about it., Twist, 08-Sep-11 12:32 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Thanks for the advice and would appreciate you or D..., Daevryn, 08-Sep-11 01:09 PM #7
               Reply Thank you all again, food for thought., Wawayah (Anonymous), 08-Sep-11 03:49 PM, #8
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3437 Previous topic | Next topic