Subject: "What's the strategy with reduce/enlarge...for a gnome?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3279
Show all folders

Big Baby (Anonymous)Sat 04-Jun-11 06:58 PM
Charter member
#3279, "What's the strategy with reduce/enlarge...for a gnome?"

As a gnome, I'm assuming you want to be enlarged to fight another gnome or svirfnebli, perhaps enlarged against other mid-size foes as well,
And then reduce yourself against giants, so you are too small to bash?

Any other advice regarding how to use reduce and enlarge in general? Not feeling like I have the strategy down as to when it's important or what defensive/offensive abilities are noticeably impacted. My guess is there's more to it than meets the eye.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhat's the strategy with reduce/enlarge...for a gnome? [View all] , Big Baby (Anonymous), Sat 04-Jun-11 06:58 PM
Reply RE: What's the strategy with reduce/enlarge...for a gno..., Daevryn, 04-Jun-11 08:11 PM, #1
     Reply RE: What's the strategy with reduce/enlarge...for a gno..., Straklaw, 05-Jun-11 10:53 AM, #2
          Reply RE: What's the strategy with reduce/enlarge...for a gno..., Daevryn, 05-Jun-11 11:14 AM, #3
               Reply Ah, sounded like there might have been more. Thanks! (..., Straklaw, 05-Jun-11 04:06 PM, #4
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3279 Previous topic | Next topic