Subject: "There are some unfortunate aspects to certain area explores" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3208
Show all folders

ArtificialSun 10-Apr-11 04:59 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3210, "There are some unfortunate aspects to certain area explores"

There is one, for instance, where you cannot wield weapons as you come to the gates, or else you will be unable to explore it safely, if at all, for the life of the character.

This aspect of the area has NO warning, and nothing about it even remotely hints that this may present a problem.

This is, as far as I can think offhand at 6 am, above and beyond the worse perpetrator of such things. In general, a very sharp attention to detail will see you through.

I strongly urge you seek out other people who like to explore as well, and go through areas together.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicArea explore--tips on what to do? [View all] , GreatGray, Sat 09-Apr-11 07:18 PM
Reply Some thoughts and info, DurNominator, 10-Apr-11 06:29 PM, #4
Reply Area explores tend not to be "special", just tough, incognito, 10-Apr-11 03:29 AM, #1
     Reply There are some unfortunate aspects to certain area expl..., Artificial, 10-Apr-11 04:59 AM #2
          Reply I think there is a warning, incognito, 10-Apr-11 11:22 AM, #3
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3208 Previous topic | Next topic