Subject: "Help with Immteraction" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #188
Show all folders

thedrunkardWed 16-Jul-03 12:28 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
53 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#188, "Help with Immteraction"

This is going to be long, or at least ranting, so if you don't want to see the usual stuff I post, that no one responds to then just ignore this.

... I don't get it. I have been playing on and off for several years now, cabaled in tribunal, nexus, herald, empire (old empire), heroed a few times.. To me, I thought as far as in game goes, you do and act as you do for others to see and recognize. Wether I play some insane disordered character, to the calm collected intronan follower, to the pk monster, or the rp'r.. I never get noticed. Do I have to know someone? Do I have to have gods I pray to actively all the time to get a title or something? The only time I ever got a title is when from an RP stand point, my character attacked Iunna and died.. Like I was supposed to from what I thought was an IC point of view... And even that title was a friggin insult, callme me master of half wits, but.. I went along with it, played it out, even tried to join the orc clan, long time ago... Anyhow, I see so many people out there with titles and recognition but I see nothing at all impressive.. For example.. Here I am, role playing best I can, (still consider myself new) and as we're speaking about stuff (keeping names,subjects,cabals out of mention cause current characters) I get nailed with text book 'what does this mean' 'what does this stand for' questions.. What ever happened to a conversation?? I remember back in the day I would talk hours on end with cabal leaders I wanted to get with, now its just Whats ### stand for? Thats just ####! Specially when someone asking such cheap ass questions has a title. So what am I doing wrong? I stay consistent... I dont break character.. Make decisions that sometimes are negative but do so anyways to keep in role.. And every time I do get a chance to talk to a Imm, i get bitched at, or told to go away, or threatened for bothering someone.. My whole deal in CF is to just have someone recognize what im trying to portray.. Maybe im just stupid .. I mean, I wont try to join empire anymore cause I see posts of how people have millions of gold donated... Well, I usualy wont even see that much in a lifetime, at most i have 1 to 4 gold on me... Every post I see of ragers deaths, they show skill lists of 100% rows after another.. I can master defenses easy sure If i want to waste a few idle days doing nothing but spamming, Yeah with the new system I could just go out an rank, but thats only increasing leveling skills, ... I don't know, I don't understand this powercurve i'm failing to catch, but I have been a player for so long, and the best I ever got was a god damn Master of Half-wits... and that wasnt even for rp reward, I just attacked an imm... It's pretty sad when you get bummed out over a friggen game, but then again, if your me, lots of #### is sad...

Hopeless.......

Early bird gets the worm, Second mouse gets the cheese!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHelp with Immteraction [View all] , thedrunkard, Wed 16-Jul-03 12:28 AM
Reply RE: Help with Immteraction, zaya, 29-Jul-03 02:00 PM, #9
Reply RE: Help with Immteraction, Khasotholas, 16-Jul-03 08:24 PM, #2
Reply Honestly, thank you., thedrunkard, 17-Jul-03 02:53 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Honestly, thank you., Quislet, 17-Jul-03 01:11 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Honestly, thank you., Gwyn, 17-Jul-03 02:00 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Honestly, thank you., thedrunkard, 17-Jul-03 02:50 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Honestly, thank you., Quislet, 17-Jul-03 03:03 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Honestly, thank you., Khasotholas, 18-Jul-03 10:34 PM, #8
Reply few things, incognito, 16-Jul-03 03:19 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #188 Previous topic | Next topic