Subject: "How many levels can you attain? and about skills" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #164
Show all folders

TielekWed 11-Jun-03 05:32 PM
Member since 11th Jun 2003
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#164, "How many levels can you attain? and about skills"

Hi im new to MUDing (VERY NEW - Transition from 3D Games such as Diablo 2), anyway this MUD caught my eye for complexity and the like and I love it. Now, how many levels can one character attain and is it possible to get all your skill levels to 100% or am I going to have to choose wisely? -I was looking for a leveless MUD where the more you use a skill it increases, but that was DartMUD and equip is not saved on exiting and there isn't any # interface, its all in English. Anyway - I know I sound picky but im sure you all know how hard it is to choose a MUD you want to commit to play. Ive tried Achaea, didn't like that, Materia Magincia - was ok but I didn't like the multiclass aspect (Warriors with heavey equipment sneaking), I tried the WOT MUD but its not like this. Anyway - how many levels can you attain and can you perfect each skill that your class gets?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHow many levels can you attain? and about skills [View all] , Tielek, Wed 11-Jun-03 05:32 PM
Reply I'll try to be helpful, at the worst some correct me., Beer, 11-Jun-03 05:40 PM, #1
     Reply this advice is generally accurate but I'll add to it, incognito, 11-Jun-03 05:58 PM, #2
     Reply RE: I'll try to be helpful, at the worst some correct m..., Little Timmy (Anonymous), 16-Jun-03 08:19 AM, #3
          Reply COSIGN nt, Racli, 19-Jun-03 01:27 AM, #4
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #164 Previous topic | Next topic