Subject: "Entertain me." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1915
Show all folders

IgsoehSat 22-Aug-09 01:46 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1915, "Entertain me."

Alright, it's 2:30 in the AM a day later than all of you in the states. I'm on watch and I've had about 4 hours sleep in the last 48ish. I'm in the middle of the ocean on the way to Japan and I'm f-ing bored Here's the scenario. Three fantastical realms. One character(ish) for each. God damn I'm a nerd....

Comic books- Dr. Manhattan. Kind of self explanitory, I'm a bit of a megalomaniac. If not someone all-powerful like that though... probably Wolverine.

Tolkien- Erkenbrand. Not a whole lot of history to him, but he just really sounds like a badass. I was pretty pissed that Eomer took his place at the Helm's Deep battle in the movie. Both because they took him out completely, and the whole Eomer/Aragorn dynamic would have been cooler. In fact, that was really my only major gripe with the movies. That battle was plenty badass enough without re-writing it. From the old school I'd have to go with Tuor, or Turin besides the part where he scores with his sister.

Star Wars- Tough one. Darth Vader before he loses to Obi-Wan. Kyp Durron, and Ganner Rhysode at his last stand. That and anytime Luke Skywalker isn't being a ####.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1915 Previous topic | Next topic