Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjectEntertain me.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=1915&mesg_id=1915
1915, Entertain me.
Posted by Igsoeh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Alright, it's 2:30 in the AM a day later than all of you in the states. I'm on watch and I've had about 4 hours sleep in the last 48ish. I'm in the middle of the ocean on the way to Japan and I'm f-ing bored Here's the scenario. Three fantastical realms. One character(ish) for each. God damn I'm a nerd....

Comic books- Dr. Manhattan. Kind of self explanitory, I'm a bit of a megalomaniac. If not someone all-powerful like that though... probably Wolverine.

Tolkien- Erkenbrand. Not a whole lot of history to him, but he just really sounds like a badass. I was pretty pissed that Eomer took his place at the Helm's Deep battle in the movie. Both because they took him out completely, and the whole Eomer/Aragorn dynamic would have been cooler. In fact, that was really my only major gripe with the movies. That battle was plenty badass enough without re-writing it. From the old school I'd have to go with Tuor, or Turin besides the part where he scores with his sister.

Star Wars- Tough one. Darth Vader before he loses to Obi-Wan. Kyp Durron, and Ganner Rhysode at his last stand. That and anytime Luke Skywalker isn't being a ####.