Subject: "hola, once again...this time with more updates!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1888
Show all folders

shokaiSat 14-Feb-09 11:40 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1888, "hola, once again...this time with more updates!"

As CF pops into my mind often, but really...I have no time to even ponder playing...I thought'd I'd swing by, say hola...and give a little update to those who might care (to those who don't...skip this post or pretend I rambled on about some new band I've discovered and dig, Simian Mobile Disco, Hot Chip, or Ugly Casanova are good names to remember if you take that route btw).

A while ago I posted that I'll be a father....I now know, that the little bundle of joy is of the female variety. Presumably...this means I can start refering to the wee alien-parasite as a 'she'. I'm actually pretty excited. Secondary news, I'm getting married. Yes, to the wonderful woman who is currently keeping the little alien-beast (if you've ever seen an ultrasound you'll understand) fed, and well cared for in something that she assures me is far more sybiotic and less parasitic than I'd give credit for. Anyway, well wishes to all...and if you want more info on what I'm up to, post or just find me out on facebook and/or myspace.

Hasta and be good.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topichola, once again...this time with more updates! [View all] , shokai, Sat 14-Feb-09 11:40 PM
Reply This board., Dallevian, 18-Mar-09 09:38 AM, #1
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1888 Previous topic | Next topic