Go back to previous topic
Forum Name "What Does RL Stand For?"
Topic subjecthola, once again...this time with more updates!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=43&topic_id=1888&mesg_id=1888
1888, hola, once again...this time with more updates!
Posted by shokai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

As CF pops into my mind often, but really...I have no time to even ponder playing...I thought'd I'd swing by, say hola...and give a little update to those who might care (to those who don't...skip this post or pretend I rambled on about some new band I've discovered and dig, Simian Mobile Disco, Hot Chip, or Ugly Casanova are good names to remember if you take that route btw).

A while ago I posted that I'll be a father....I now know, that the little bundle of joy is of the female variety. Presumably...this means I can start refering to the wee alien-parasite as a 'she'. I'm actually pretty excited. Secondary news, I'm getting married. Yes, to the wonderful woman who is currently keeping the little alien-beast (if you've ever seen an ultrasound you'll understand) fed, and well cared for in something that she assures me is far more sybiotic and less parasitic than I'd give credit for. Anyway, well wishes to all...and if you want more info on what I'm up to, post or just find me out on facebook and/or myspace.

Hasta and be good.