Subject: "Was just preparing for some drafts today actually.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1012
Show all folders

JavaWed 21-Feb-07 10:16 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1014, "Was just preparing for some drafts today actually.."

Rich Hill is someone alot of people still don't know about. He'll be a top 15-20 pitcher this year, I think.

Ben Sheets is a guy I'll try to get if no one else jumps on him. He's a little bit of a health risk, but an easy top 5 SP if he's healthy.

Daniel Cabrera might actually live up to his potential this year.. but I've been burned on him in the past, so I'm not as optomistic as I probably should be.

Brad Lidge is gonna be an under-rated closer this year. But I usually don't bother drafting closers high regardless.

As far as hitters, Hanley Ramirez is gonna be awesome at SS this year. Think Rafael Furcal with more steals. Top 3-5 at his position is likely.

Brian McCann is a catcher I love a ton. Ton of power, and decent stats elsewhere. Of course that was his first year so there's a chance of a sophomore slump. But I don't expect it. I'd take him as the #2 C in the game, ahead of V-Mart.

Michael Barrett is another who seems underrated, and I've never really understood that. Not gaudy numbers, but nothing to sneeze at. Plus he sucker punched Pierzinski, and you can't complain about that.

Piazza might surprise people this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see 25-30 HRs, since he'll be DHing this year.

There's way too many OF, 1B's and 3B's to even mention.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicfantasy baseball [View all] , Isildur, Tue 20-Feb-07 05:23 PM
Reply something humorous, Isildur, 07-Apr-07 09:44 AM, #10
Reply Man., Valguarnera, 07-Apr-07 09:49 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Man., Isildur, 07-Apr-07 02:50 PM, #12
Reply RE: fantasy baseball, VeggieRibs, 02-Apr-07 04:05 PM, #7
Reply RE: fantasy baseball, Isildur, 02-Apr-07 08:32 PM, #8
     Reply RE: fantasy baseball, VeggieRibs, 03-Apr-07 03:24 PM, #9
Reply RE: fantasy baseball, Isildur, 13-Mar-07 08:43 PM, #6
Reply RE: fantasy baseball, Sebeok, 22-Feb-07 02:20 AM, #2
Reply To be fair:, Valguarnera, 22-Feb-07 11:07 AM, #4
Reply Was just preparing for some drafts today actually.., Java, 21-Feb-07 10:16 PM #1
     Reply RE: Was just preparing for some drafts today actually.., Isildur, 22-Feb-07 10:35 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Was just preparing for some drafts today actually.., Isildur, 03-Mar-07 10:30 AM, #5
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1012 Previous topic | Next topic