Subject: "Anmessht is gone" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96534
Show all folders

Anmessht (Anonymous)Thu 16-Dec-10 06:11 PM
Charter member
#96534, "Anmessht is gone"

I'm sure some people will attribute this to losing my set to an ugly full loot, but that is far from the case. This was my first serious attempt at a mage, ever. I've always liked playing with shapeshifters so I thought I'd try one out. I had one previously who didn't make it into serious forms so I figured I'd try to stick one out. For me, it was frustrating because there wasn't much differentiating in my fights. The repetition got to me was all and there wasn't any real excitement or drive to play except for learning new magic-y things that I didn't know existed.

I mean, sure if you were dexy I was going to tendonslash you. Caster or bard, I'm going to bite and hope to hell I get your throat. Aside from that though it was zap;zap;zap, bite;bite;bite, shift croc to heal and rinse/repeat.

That said, what originally has always scared me away from mages was wands. And I learned them with this character. They really aren't that bad. Thank you to Csesok/Mharlndarn/Kharten for helping me out with that. It's hard for me to delete a croc/tiger(SUCH a nice form combination) but I'd rather devote time to something I find fun.

All of Scion was classy.

Zanneel you had your moments where I doubted you but then you'd just destroy people all of a sudden and I would have quit out in frustration after some of the deaths you ate. You make evil conjie look tough but I'm not sure I can stomach one.

Mharlndarn I really liked you. Your rp was perfect and part of the reason for this delete is I think you liked me to; and I didn't want to get chosen for Advisor if I wasn't into it. I hope your plan goes well, I didn't delete with the things I was supposed to gather so hopefully they find their way to you. Enjoy the staff!

Kharten You and I had a rough start. But know that I had nothing but respect for you, and I really was just trying to learn the ins and outs of mages. You were very helpful, and I'm glad I was able to help you get back on your feet after that hamsah incident. You're also 100% monster status. So keep doing your thing.

Disori You and I met briefly, but we clicked. Put the tiger with anyone else and it's very one sided. Keep doing your thing too.

Silona, that was pathetic. I think our score ended something like 7-2 me. And if you look at how little I ever looted any of my enemies compared to the total full loot you gave me it was laughable. I was almost tempted to stick around to repay the favor over a few times but in the end it's just not worth it.

Poerlouge, You were just..a well done chaotic bard. And god damn were you good at finding me. I like to think due to my form combination I was pretty tough and I honestly think that you account for over half of my deaths. You had this knack for just showing up when I was incapacitated in some form or another.

Rager was pretty classy but at the same time I felt like it was lacking. I think without leadership Rager really suffers so I hope a Rites is soon.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAnmessht is gone [View all] , Anmessht (Anonymous), Thu 16-Dec-10 06:11 PM
Reply Sad to see you go., Disori (Anonymous), 24-Dec-10 02:34 PM, #18
Reply Liked you, Kirslamix, 22-Dec-10 05:13 AM, #17
Reply You know what I wasnt even going to reply to you but I ..., Silona (Anonymous), 19-Dec-10 11:38 AM, #15
Reply RE: You know what I wasnt even going to reply to you bu..., Anmessht (Anonymous), 19-Dec-10 07:04 PM, #16
Reply RE: Anmessht is gone, Kalcova (Anonymous), 18-Dec-10 07:19 PM, #14
Reply I liked ya!, Nnaeshuk, 17-Dec-10 01:52 PM, #9
Reply RE: I liked ya!, Anmessht (Anonymous), 17-Dec-10 02:16 PM, #10
Reply Your impale lags?, MRSK, 17-Dec-10 07:40 PM, #11
     Reply Silly, silly, Nnaeshuk, 17-Dec-10 07:46 PM, #12
Reply Well this is disheartening..., Csesok (Anonymous), 17-Dec-10 10:16 AM, #4
Reply RE: Well this is disheartening..., Anmessht (Anonymous), 17-Dec-10 12:56 PM, #8
Reply I really wanted to fight you more., Cawr (Anonymous), 17-Dec-10 07:01 AM, #3
Reply RE: I really wanted to fight you more., Anmessht (Anonymous), 17-Dec-10 12:50 PM, #5
Reply RE: Anmessht is gone, Lyristeon, 17-Dec-10 04:50 AM, #2
Reply RE: Anmessht is gone, Anmessht (Anonymous), 17-Dec-10 12:52 PM, #6
Reply RE: Anmessht is gone, Vourecourl (Anonymous), 17-Dec-10 04:28 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Anmessht is gone, Anmessht (Anonymous), 17-Dec-10 12:54 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Anmessht is gone, Vourecourl (Anonymous), 18-Dec-10 02:47 AM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96534 Previous topic | Next topic