Subject: "RE: (AUTO) Birota the Bloodthirsty Beast, Cunning Defender" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9509
Show all folders

Yror (Guest)Mon 07-Oct-02 06:24 PM

#9513, "RE: (AUTO) Birota the Bloodthirsty Beast, Cunning Defender"

>Yror: After not giving me your rec after nearly 2 hours of
>interviewing me on the account that you had a bad gut
>feeling, I really disliked you. Over time I came to like
>you. Then when I read what you had to say about me in your
>farewell I disliked you more than ever. My apologies that
>I'm now placing my real life above carrion fields.

Come on, that isn't fair. From a player perspective, I'm very glad you're putting real life over carrion fields. I'm doing the same, and wish you luck. But from a character standpoint, can't really blame me for playing a character that was looking for gung-ho, dedicated, 110% applicants. And as for a 2 hour interview, Spyko gave me an interview that literally spanned three days, during which time other ragers wouldn't interview me. I think that is a bit excessive, but as much as I hate to say it, a lot of Carrion Fields is geared toward full time players.

Again, hope you're able to kick the addiction.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Birota the Bloodthirsty Beast, Cunning Defender [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 04-Oct-02 12:31 AM
Reply RE: (AUTO) Birota the Bloodthirsty Beast, Cunning Defen..., Birota (Guest), 07-Oct-02 08:48 AM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) Birota the Bloodthirsty Beast, Cunning Defen..., Yror (Guest), 07-Oct-02 06:24 PM #5
Reply I'm sorry., Birota (Guest), 09-Oct-02 08:51 AM, #8
Reply ???, Sanchez (Guest), 07-Oct-02 07:13 PM, #6
Reply RE: (AUTO) Birota the Bloodthirsty Beast, Cunning Defen..., Bryvac, 08-Oct-02 10:47 AM, #7
Reply Geez, Valarath (Guest), 04-Oct-02 10:14 PM, #3
Reply Kudos, Uelveyye, 04-Oct-02 06:34 PM, #2
Reply Well done., Eskelian, 04-Oct-02 03:34 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9509 Previous topic | Next topic