Subject: "So ends my Herald Mummy" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92039
Show all folders

CorvalahSat 01-May-10 06:10 AM
Member since 30th Apr 2010
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92092, "So ends my Herald Mummy"

I had this role for like 4 or 5 years and kept working on it over never got around to using it. Finally decide i'm gonna try a herald mummy probably the funnest character i've had in 10 years for some strange reason. I've played quite a few evil heralds over the years and for some strange reason they are wierdly fun. (Disclaimer: Not advocating it it's a very difficult road). My parents were elves so i didn't kill elves and my barrier ended up being on an elf go figure. I wonder if some imm set it like that on purpose? Just found it very coincidental LOL. He was a Historian wanting to rule the world through the Inn by living forever and figuring out what everyone did wrong. Hell he even had goodies willing to listen to stories and histories. I had a suprising number of people trying to see me mummy I had all i needed in 10 hours. Lich was a lot more difficult must say. Part of me wants to just play another herald necro because i had so fun but i think one is enough for now.

Lasentia you were my favorite great char.

Etristisat thanks tons for all the help.

Lamayinn you know what you did sorry no soul

Uial you were cool to the one time i got to see you there needs to be more heralds!

Braell you were the herald i saw the most of very helpful all around interesting role.

Enlilth i had big plans for this character if i had survived. I went in earlier than i wanted to because of not being able to get something again alone thanks for being cool gonna follow you in the future for sure.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Corvalah Drave'cor the Spectre [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 28-Apr-10 12:44 PM
Reply So ends my Herald Mummy, Corvalah, 01-May-10 06:10 AM #13
Reply RE: So ends my Herald Mummy, lasentia, 01-May-10 08:37 AM, #14
     Reply No!!!, Dervish, 01-May-10 11:37 AM, #15
Reply You were great, lasentia, 28-Apr-10 02:44 PM, #2
Reply Ah, pity you failed :( n/t, Dervish, 28-Apr-10 12:45 PM, #1
     Reply I know from experience, Jafel, 29-Apr-10 04:23 PM, #3
          Reply RE: I know from experience, Daevryn, 29-Apr-10 04:39 PM, #4
               Reply So people can't just rank up and have the same chance t..., Lhydia, 29-Apr-10 04:50 PM, #5
               Reply RE: So people can't just rank up and have the same chan..., Daevryn, 29-Apr-10 05:02 PM, #6
                    Reply RE: So people can't just rank up and have the same chan..., sorlag (Anonymous), 29-Apr-10 06:29 PM, #8
                         Reply RE: So people can't just rank up and have the same chan..., Daevryn, 29-Apr-10 07:23 PM, #9
                              Reply RE: So people can't just rank up and have the same chan..., wareagle, 29-Apr-10 11:41 PM, #10
                              Reply RE: So people can't just rank up and have the same chan..., Hutto, 30-Apr-10 11:44 AM, #12
                              Reply Counterpoint, Valkenar, 30-Apr-10 06:57 AM, #11
               Reply I am with you on this., Jafel, 29-Apr-10 05:50 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92039 Previous topic | Next topic