Subject: "Ahtieli's goodbye" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90235
Show all folders

GreddarhMon 08-Feb-10 12:09 AM
Member since 19th Feb 2006
85 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90235, "Ahtieli's goodbye"

I've been trying to write goodbye for a few time but always got bored after few words. So here is best I could make myself to write.

I've been playing Ahtieli for 1400 hours, about 1000 hours I've been lich. I think that necros way too good from 36 till 42 and way too suck from 42 till 47 but may be this class just not my thing since Frismund did quite well at these levels from what I've seen.

I've meet a lot of cool people, I've met a lot of idiots. It's okey thanks for playing.. idiots, thanks for dying at me and making my day better.. especialy when you went to forums and tried to #### on me. This just made me want to play more.

If you did not threat me like a little child whos favourite toy I broke you would get desent rp/threatment and such in return from me.

Lich is very very interesting to play, it's hard to get tired of it since your abilities and tactic heavily depends on phylactery set.

Permaresist phylacteries exists, + con phylacteries don't. Now a days it's impossible to get as much permaresist as Zorzaul had.

Anyone who compares currient liches with past liches isn't a smartest person in the world for a lot of reasons.. I don't feel like I want go into details so be so kind to save such comparison for yourself.

I had funny barrier wand which is nearly impossible to get for necro untill 51 level .

My lichdome set was HARD. No really, it was HARD. I got it by pure luck. One of them was in Silent tower and I was lucky to get it in a week before it was closed. Another one was in hell and it was not first circle. I had only one item that I probably could get solo. Imperials did not have group(actualy there were almost no imperials at hero when I've been collecting lichdome items) which was able to get any items. But I must say I REALLY enjoyed trying to solve puzzle and find these items. All items were made specialy for my quest. It made searching harder and easier at the same time(it was hard to find but easy to recognize).

Oh, I got over 600 pk while I've not been actualy aiming for pk records. It was quite usual that I did not kill people I've found in cursed areas and such, especialy if they were up for some rp. I've been avoiding multikilling. I was not kill-everything-that-moves type.

I rarely looted, full looted, usualy I just threated some people that I will full loot him for doing something I don't like but rarely did it(Hello Twist =)). Probably the only full loot I should not have done, was full looting nexus warrior(?) who came to me with Padwei after I was killed and full looted by Fortress.

There have been a lot of things I did not do with Ahtieli but was planing too. If I had lich again I would have made a lot of things differently.

Scrumbil: Usualy I agree with most things you write and I really enjoyed your imperial. I respect you for not being ass to me when I was oath, though I did not expect you to be ass from the very begin.

IMMs: Huge thanks for everyone who spent time with me and my quest, I still have a lot of questions.. it would be cool if anyone gives me a hint:
1. Wtf what about that crown of Mu? Why was I asked to find it? Why did you ignore it later? WTF is it?

2. Who played High priest of arboria? I don't feel like I made desent rp with you but I've enjoyed every single moment.

Enlilth: You are awesome immortal, thanks for the hint about one item, it really helped me to solve that part of puzzle, even though I was somewhat close to solving it on my own... but who knows.. it's quite possible that I would not solve it without your small hint. You were really helpful and cool all the time, I really enjoyed your random popping and asking for somebodies head.

Iunna: You are cool, hot girl I'm glad that things turned into your favour. Good luck.

Auto-demotion was gay thing. I find funny that one my imperial got promoted to leader position during my vocation and another one got demoted. Though I told few people that when I come after vocation I will be demoted, since I was breaking cabal dynamic and there were no way to solve it. Empire politics don't really work the way it is now but I don't have an idea how to improve it except letting more people to take part in voiting.

If anyone got some ahtieli's imm comments saved in their logs/memory I would love to see them. Or just give feedbacks, it will be interesting too

Some muthsbursting:
1. Ahtieli only gangs and nothing else
- I got probably more solo pk when anyone else. At some moment solo pk was not too interesting for me, since it was way too hard to lose it. So I was training some other pk skills, I was interested in.

2. Ahtieli conservative and cowardly bitch.
- As cabal leader I follow one simple rule, always defend, always reraid. In most cases I followed this rule. As Emperor I tried not to let lowbies to do job for me(hello forties! ) It's not my problem that people rarely tried to raid/kill me. I was dying quite a bit when people actualy tried to hunt me. I've died with lich emperor MORE than with my bard Emperor.

3. Ahtieli stagnates Empire. If not she a lot of people would play Empire.
- After I got demoted nothing changed in Empire.

4. Ahtieli and her russian perma, she always promote her russian friends.
- There were no russians who get promotion over at least half good as them non-russian chars. Usualy russians were only option and really good option and still they had to work twice harder to get sect leader position. I've kept non-russian fire giant warrior(I forgot name) as blade master even when I knew he is trying to take my place.

I didn't mind that somebody is trying to throw me off the throne.

It was funny how much non-russian players were telling me how suck this war master and only russian players were telling me how cool you are. I'm glad that you were war master.

Some vocal douches: I really tired of you at some point. But thanks for making me want playing. Still I wish you to grow up and don't be jealous when someone did something you'll never be able to do.

My posts at forums: There were few reasons why I began that. One of which was that I had to throw my furstration somewhere since I did not want it to come out in game.. It would be stupid deny that ####storms at forums did not affect me but I think I managed to keep more healthy attitude in game because of posting at forums.

I've met a lot of people and my memory not good when it comes to names. So if you have something to say... write and I will answer. If you want to throw some #### at me, be so kind to write with which characters you witnessed things you write, otherwise I'm going to ignore flame/####storm posts.

For now I'm enjoying eve-online and don't feel like I want to face immature douches that still exist in cf. But probably one day I come back to kick off your asses just to make you run and whine at forums.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicAhtieli's goodbye [View all] , Greddarh, Mon 08-Feb-10 12:09 AM
Reply You are playing EVE? txt, LarcatDudeDude (Guest), 11-Feb-10 12:18 PM, #66
Reply RE: Ahtieli's goodbye, Enlilth, 09-Feb-10 09:29 PM, #63
Reply Good char.., marcus123 (Guest), 09-Feb-10 08:36 AM, #58
Reply What?! There goes my plans of the Swedes to be the new ..., Arrna (Guest), 09-Feb-10 08:50 AM, #59
Reply Hehe, thanks, marcus123 (Guest), 09-Feb-10 02:50 PM, #61
Reply It won't be easy, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 10-Feb-10 03:23 PM, #64
Reply I saw a well played lich here!, Aurilimilis (Guest), 09-Feb-10 01:50 AM, #53
Reply Question for the IMMs? And Elhe, of course., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 09-Feb-10 12:53 AM, #50
Reply RE: Ahtieli's goodbye, HammerSong, 08-Feb-10 11:34 PM, #49
Reply RE: Ahtieli's goodbye, N b M (Guest), 08-Feb-10 11:29 PM, #48
Reply Small correction, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 09-Feb-10 01:44 AM, #52
Reply 600+?, Dwoggurd, 08-Feb-10 08:35 PM, #43
Reply Heh nt, Loller (Guest), 09-Feb-10 02:26 AM, #54
Reply Ahtieli had well over 600 PKwins., Twist, 09-Feb-10 01:11 PM, #60
Reply RE: Ahtieli's goodbye, Kalisda (Guest), 08-Feb-10 08:31 PM, #42
Reply To all the rangers that let you kill them, A2, 08-Feb-10 06:04 PM, #40
Reply Hehe, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 09-Feb-10 01:40 AM, #51
Reply RE: Ahtieli's goodbye, Malakhi, 08-Feb-10 02:42 PM, #30
Reply As I said you then I will say you now, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 08-Feb-10 03:48 PM, #33
Reply Actualy, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 08-Feb-10 03:50 PM, #34
Reply Logs:, Malakhi, 08-Feb-10 05:56 PM, #38
Reply Quitter, Gzurweeg (Guest), 08-Feb-10 04:39 PM, #37
     Reply RE: Quitter, Malakhi, 08-Feb-10 06:04 PM, #39
     Reply You're playing with facts, Gzurweeg (Guest), 08-Feb-10 08:07 PM, #41
     Reply This is not what happened., Grobbak, 08-Feb-10 09:09 PM, #44
     Reply This is what actually happened, Gzurweeg (Guest), 08-Feb-10 11:01 PM, #47
     Reply Having had a crappy hero around his time, Guy (Guest), 08-Feb-10 10:11 PM, #46
Reply I don't have your history logged..., Twist, 08-Feb-10 10:08 AM, #17
Reply RE: I don't have your history logged..., Ahtieli2 (Guest), 08-Feb-10 10:26 AM, #18
Reply Silly lich., Padwei, 08-Feb-10 09:10 AM, #16
Reply That might have been me..., Dolce (Guest), 08-Feb-10 08:20 AM, #15
Reply Sorry, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 08-Feb-10 10:32 AM, #19
     Reply Bastard Ragers!, Dolce (Guest), 08-Feb-10 10:40 AM, #20
          Reply RE: Bastard Ragers!, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 08-Feb-10 10:47 AM, #21
               Reply Just by going through the Battlefields... Maybe Kresin?..., Carintsei (Guest), 08-Feb-10 11:02 AM, #22
                    Reply He was not russian, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 08-Feb-10 11:06 AM, #23
                         Reply Again, I don't remember if it was Kresin :), Carintsei (Guest), 08-Feb-10 11:15 AM, #25
                              Reply It was Kresin :) nt, Alex (Guest), 08-Feb-10 02:06 PM, #27
                                   Reply Did I pick him over you too? :), Ahtieli2 (Guest), 08-Feb-10 02:13 PM, #28
                                        Reply You couldn't! I was Agar kicking your ass around the Th..., Alex (Guest), 08-Feb-10 04:26 PM, #35
Reply RE: Ahtieli's goodbye, Humbert. (Guest), 08-Feb-10 07:26 AM, #10
Reply RE: Ahtieli's goodbye, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 08-Feb-10 07:53 AM, #12
Reply .... What to say... Respect!, KreoZeftaArrna (Guest), 08-Feb-10 05:28 AM, #5
Reply Oh, Arrna, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 08-Feb-10 06:48 AM, #6
Reply RE: Ahtieli's goodbye, DurNominator, 08-Feb-10 03:22 AM, #4
Reply RE: Ahtieli's goodbye, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 08-Feb-10 06:52 AM, #7
     Reply No need to dig up the log, I remember the events well., DurNominator, 09-Feb-10 04:12 AM, #55
Reply Two things..., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 08-Feb-10 02:44 AM, #3
Reply Sam, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 08-Feb-10 06:57 AM, #8
     Reply BTW, that kill on Aeinrez in the HLK was UGLY., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 08-Feb-10 02:44 PM, #31
     Reply Oh, and I still think if me and Humbert got lucky..., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 08-Feb-10 02:45 PM, #32
Reply I had mixed feelings about you., Kyaltaru (Guest), 08-Feb-10 01:33 AM, #2
Reply RE: I had mixed feelings about you., Ahtieli2 (Guest), 08-Feb-10 07:34 AM, #11
     Reply He did land a killing blow on Gzurweeg once actually. t..., Arrna (Guest), 08-Feb-10 07:57 AM, #13
     Reply It does not mean, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 08-Feb-10 08:05 AM, #14
     Reply I died to his fiend, Gzurweeg (Guest), 08-Feb-10 04:34 PM, #36
     Reply Yeah, but there's a difference., Guilo, 08-Feb-10 11:09 AM, #24
          Reply RE: Yeah, but there's a difference., Ahtieli2 (Guest), 08-Feb-10 11:51 AM, #26
          Reply I'm not trying to flamewar you, was never my intention., Kyaltaru (Guest), 08-Feb-10 09:53 PM, #45
               Reply I think you should both leave this discussion, permanen..., Arrna (Guest), 09-Feb-10 07:14 AM, #57
                    Reply And as I see it., Kyaltaru (Guest), 09-Feb-10 02:54 PM, #62
                         Reply Yes, responding with stuff like this sure shows how muc..., Arrna (Guest), 11-Feb-10 05:06 AM, #65
          Reply I don't believe this, honestly, incognito, 08-Feb-10 02:14 PM, #29
               Reply I got warmaster over russians., ArrnaZefta (Guest), 09-Feb-10 07:06 AM, #56
Reply Ahtieli, Valkenar, 08-Feb-10 12:55 AM, #1
     Reply Yea, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 08-Feb-10 06:58 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90235 Previous topic | Next topic