Subject: "[PURGED] Asthania" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90060
Show all folders

Asthania (Guest)Tue 19-Jan-10 10:07 AM

#90060, "[PURGED] Asthania"

For the first time in 7-8yrs of playing, I made a elf pally. Goddamn, I loved it. It was one of the best chars I have ever made. After Edika, I needed something that can see hidden and still be viable in combat.

I start each char from "fresh", that is, as if I am playing for the first time. I start all over again with everybody. Even if I knew you from my previous char, my newer char starts off as new. I take this philosophy to heart. So if I haven't been to any area with new char, I mention that I have never been there before. In the char's life its a confirmable truth.

I almost deleted this char once. When Ticoy full-looted (even Good_Only gear, like the thin bracelets) after I fell to him in Galadon. Later he just returned my sword and mace and kept everything. I was pissed, but tried to regear myself and then Yaniyule assulted me when I had like 4 pieces of gear. I think that was the second time I broke my RP and mentioned to him "Seems like you guys are trying to make sure that I die forever." Yaniyule backed off (Thanks). The first time I broke my Role was when I asked Valkyneth for help with sword and later on with try to fight off rot&wither by Yaniyule. I remember Wuuble fell right after to Yaniyule and I had to return all things. Except the sack made from the corpse of Artenno. It was one of my most prized procession after that.

I had fun running around with many of you (I do not remember any names right now).
Lamanee, you were interested in Provost and wanted my help to send a note to Marcatis that I am cool with your decision. Which I was. But after you got Provost, I felt you got powertrip. ONLY One time I asked you about that test and you went BERSERK as how you have the power to throw me in the street. But that was the only time I asked for the test and I felt like power has gone to you head. I think I mentioned something to Venty over "LD". Other than that situation, it was awesome to work shoulder-to-shoulder with you.

Ventdunord, you were awesome. I was so surprised that it took you so long to get Provincial.

Valkyneth, that one time I was on bad connection and I was running from Voralian to Hamsah when you asked why I haven't went to retrieve yet. I saw you in Hamsah and told you that I had opposition and I am going back to retrieve. I thought I pissed you off more because I kept quiet/delayed response to many things you asked me to do.

Yaniyule. I always thought you were played by Marcatis. I will go as far as calling you my arch-nemesis. Our times matched perfectly as we both were on on weekdays between 9-5. If I logged in after 5pm, I knew you be gone or trying to get out. I used the telnet to connect and I don't type real fast and often make mistake when I am trying to PK. So, no alias or tag, nothing. Even with retribution virtue, I could not do anything to you. I had to type "co 'light of heaven' Yani" and if I made a mistake in there, I got the message "Huh?"

Matren, you got me one time when I was link dead in Hamsah Guild. Before you got me, I made you run at convulsing cause shieldbash missed and I was close to 60% of my health. Next time, if you wish a good fight, do not fight link dead people. Clues to my link dead situation: No sanc, no guards and no supplications casted at you.

All other Enemies, I sat at the Soup Kitchen because I didn't want a BIG 'OL target painted on my back that you can attack and maybe get away.

MARCATIS. Loved you. I went back to you more often than I can remember. Loved your philosophical outlook on everything. Admired you patience with me even when I as dead-wrong. I think I have been looking for an IMM like yourself for so long. Dude, you are one hell of a IMM. When I come back to CF, I have to figure out what other role I can do and not sound like Asthania to you. I think I was close to gaining access to your shrine. I loved talking to you for hours and not even mention anything happening at the Spire. I don't think I even told you that I wanted to be a Justiciar. First time we communicated was when Valkyneth was off for sometime without any Provincial around. Second time was when you sort of said "Good Luck with your new post, Provincial."

Ardryll. I made me a believer that Two-Handed pally can tank. Thanks for being there when I was frustrated about the Shield of pure light when we were the only Pally around and I was shield dedication. Pissed me off so bad that some F#@! head was holding on to Paladin_Only shield. I was thinking to ask you to help me with defiance if I ever decided to go there to get it.

I am sorry that I am missing so many people. I usually have all my Goodbyes written before my char is gone. But this time, this time we all know was lil different.

Reason for not ranking: At first I only grouped with people who were of the light and never were warranted. Later on it became clear as that pool became less. I tried not to group with people who were not on my PK list. Later on in my life, I started to group with occasional criminals. And if there was a possibility to getting raided, I avoided ranking.

Characters of the Past:
Edika LightFeather
Koolchi
Koef
Nycoe
And many other that I do not remember name for...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[PURGED] Asthania [View all] , Asthania (Guest), Tue 19-Jan-10 10:07 AM
Reply RE: [PURGED] Asthania, Isildur, 21-Jan-10 08:45 PM, #10
Reply Hey, Esteldu (Guest), 21-Jan-10 06:11 PM, #9
Reply Ooh, no goodbyes to me?, Lamanee (Guest), 19-Jan-10 05:58 PM, #5
Reply Comment..., Sleepy2 (Guest), 19-Jan-10 05:42 PM, #3
Reply Then again..., Sleepy2 (Guest), 19-Jan-10 05:45 PM, #4
Reply Actually...., Lamanee (Guest), 19-Jan-10 06:03 PM, #6
Reply I am not trolling, but..., Asthania (Guest), 19-Jan-10 06:31 PM, #7
     Reply I found you ok as a trib, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 19-Jan-10 06:52 PM, #8
Reply RE: [PURGED] Asthania, Ardryll (Guest), 19-Jan-10 01:42 PM, #2
Reply RE: [PURGED] Asthania, Asetath (Guest), 19-Jan-10 11:54 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90060 Previous topic | Next topic