Subject: "[TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gone!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89953
Show all folders

IukulliFri 15-Jan-10 10:55 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2007
29 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89953, "[TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gone!"
Edited on Fri 15-Jan-10 11:01 AM

Diandril the Usually Hidden Transmuter, Magistrate of Galadon
Bhalis the Guildmaster of Voralian City

Due to circumstances beyond my control, both were forced into early retirement with the other 100% of the world's population.

Both chars were pretty low-key... Diandril slowly worked her way up the ranks of the Spire through 5 different Provosts! I'm betting I would have gotten Justiciar in the near future, but that's all academic now... I racked up a fair number of kills for a transmuter with no sleeks up through the 40's. Once I hit 47, I couldn't get a single paralyzing spell to land anymore, but it was fun trying.

Bhalis - Kept the Voralian Guildmaster spot warm for maybe 5-6 months, winner by default every time. That's the best kind of victory. If anybody else had even bothered becoming elite I would have gladly given them a shot at the job, but since nobody did, I wasn't going to let the slot go to waste. I have to say that thugs are badass now when you mix in the right general thief skills, I got more mileage from weapontrip + cheapshot this time around than ever before. I even got some Imperial healers and shamans who didn't think to put bash protection up when they stuck around to fight me. And gentlewalk is a must-have for every thief who wants to explore or gather preps... easily worth 10 points.

Anyway, I've been wanting to see the world go through another purge for about the last 10 years. This new age should be some fun, and now everybody has a chance to be the next badass lich or super-unholy AP of legend!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gone! [View all] , Iukulli, Fri 15-Jan-10 10:55 AM
Reply RE: [TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gon..., Asetath (Guest), 15-Jan-10 12:48 PM, #3
Reply RE: [TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gon..., Iukulli, 15-Jan-10 01:23 PM, #4
Reply Aha! So that was you!, Lamanee (Guest), 15-Jan-10 11:08 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Aha! So that was you!, Iukulli, 15-Jan-10 11:24 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89953 Previous topic | Next topic