Subject: "Sahel swims out to deeper waters. I am the Walrus." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89921
Show all folders

AuzaarThu 14-Jan-10 12:07 PM
Member since 10th May 2006
37 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#89921, "Sahel swims out to deeper waters. I am the Walrus."

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together

Race/class - The forms I received were really awesome - foci water/defense - walrus/croc. I could take down some major mobs solo and could, for the most part, make people run. As a gnome, I had insane hp esp. when bonded to a warrior.

Nexus - Interesting cabal to be in. Although, sometimes you hunt around for people in power only to have the balance shift without you knowing (except major shifts). I think I did OK overall, nothing stellar.

I think in terms of travelling with people, my char clicked the most with Rhyaldrin. If both of us were on, I know it was going to be a good ride. Later, I think Oms and I had it going pretty good too. Of course, a shout-out to Calbasetti, Kyaltaru, Biklaha, Bogrel, Quad, and numerous others.

Sleeks - Aw man, worst part of losing this char. I had the most easiest set to get. It got to a point that I wouldn't bother getting them b/c of good DR forms, wanting to keep people in a fight, and sheer laziness.

I'll be posting logs on Dio's, but let me know if you have a specific one you'd like to see.

Thanks to the IMMs for all the hard work then and now with bringing things back up.

See you in the fields!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicSahel swims out to deeper waters. I am the Walrus. [View all] , Auzaar, Thu 14-Jan-10 12:07 PM
Reply Did you ever get your walnuts back?, Rhy (Guest), 15-Jan-10 03:49 AM, #1
     Reply Never did get my walnuts., Auzaar, 15-Jan-10 12:10 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89921 Previous topic | Next topic