Subject: "And the howling, shrieking noise dies down" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89853
Show all folders

Yaniyule (Guest)Wed 13-Jan-10 09:21 AM

#89853, "And the howling, shrieking noise dies down"

Well, sad way to go when I was down to about seven deaths anyways. I was really hoping to con die, and like everyone else, really wanted to see my PBF. Damn you Ahtieli

All in all, I really enjoyed this character. Tried not to be too much of an ass while still being definitely evil. As usual, I had a tendency to go charging in where I really shouldn't have, and that counted for a good bit of my deaths.

Lots of respect for most all the other players out there, and good luck in the fifth age!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAnd the howling, shrieking noise dies down [View all] , Yaniyule (Guest), Wed 13-Jan-10 09:21 AM
Reply RE: And the howling, shrieking noise dies down, Mizze (Guest), 16-Jan-10 12:59 AM, #7
Reply One other thank you..., Yaniyule (Guest), 13-Jan-10 12:50 PM, #6
Reply RE: And the howling, shrieking noise dies down, Kahlil (Guest), 13-Jan-10 11:22 AM, #3
Reply RE: And the howling, shrieking noise dies down, Yaniyule (Guest), 13-Jan-10 11:53 AM, #4
Reply Awesome char!, Lamanee (Guest), 13-Jan-10 11:01 AM, #2
Reply RE: Awesome char!, Yaniyule (Guest), 13-Jan-10 11:55 AM, #5
Reply As a rule I dont group with evils, dwimmerling, 13-Jan-10 09:37 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89853 Previous topic | Next topic