Subject: "RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8316
Show all folders

Dranolian (Guest)Thu 08-Aug-02 10:28 AM

#8331, "RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane"

I was going to wait untill I got a response on the log I posted but with all the posts already I might as well throw something togeather. I have always wanted to play an arcane. They are badass, and fit my playing style well. I had a long drawn out role and was trying to focus on some imm interaction with the Scion cabal. Had intentions of immorting. Looks like all of that did not matter compared to Dullameh. I was Iillien/Ghim as well for anyone who did not know already. I would post my role but who actually reads those things. I will just throw down a quick over view then do the ritual farewells.

Basicly I was an immortal from the plane that nightwalkers are called from. Projected myself to Thera occupied a drow body. Hence the non drow name and my no idea to many mortal actions. Wanted to bring my army from the other plane to Thera, rule it and become a immortal here as well. Since the only interaction I got was getting kicked out of Scion for not defending against two villagers things did not go as planed. I hired Zefarah to teach me mortal life so I could blend in better. Hence my liking to nice clothes lots of cash ect ect ect.

Immortals in general. I belive it was all summed up with the last immortal I spoke to before I deleted. They said something along the lines of "If we interact with mortals every time we are on nothing will get done". Its a game. Is there ever a point when its done and we can all play?

Aravam - That pimp ass dinner you threw togeather for me when I was in a pinch with Zefarah was mega bad ass. How did I not score?

Scion immortals - Do you guys still exist? I never saw any of you ever. Altho who ever kicked me out the echos were badass. I wanted it to go further. And why the ##### wasn't I made Chancellor? I am sure some immortal will post a response how they were working on something but I didn't wait long enough blah blah blah 500 hours is a long time no matter how you slice it. Another little problem I have is why the hell no one has titles? 9/10 ragers has a title. Paladins that would die to me alone had flashy titles. Once again Scion immortals? Hello?

Scions.

Orinah/Stargher/I know who your playing now *wink*- Only reason I stayed around so long. You never stoped going places getting gear killing. You made the game fun. You also were the one that helped my addiction for rare/limited gear even if they did nothing for me. When hell/silent tower closed shut all of that down. I had wished to explore both more indepth but never got the chance. 7th is so half assed. The rest could not have been much diffrent.

Aljern - You were my only crew at time. We did well togeather. Was alot of fun having another arcane to hunt with. You wanted to see something happen with the chasm as well. Guess we just are not part of the in crew.

Kalraak - Badass. You were my pet warrior for the longest time. Always had gear preps and what not for you. Pissed me off when I would actually force you to prep. Eat this, drink this, smoke this, kill! I would have never lead you into that death trap if we did not have a way out.

Dullameh - I should not even post anything here for you because I have nothing nice to say. Making people go to hell and what not to fetch gear you can not even hold onto is pathetic. You had no control over the cabal other than everyone would login when you were on. Yes some of us did play when you were not around.

Urden - You were my puppet. Listened well. You tried to keep me happy because I think you knew I kept ##### in line when there was no Chancellor about. I hated you in char, but I started to have respect towards the end when you would login induct and kick. Doing your part because Dullameh is an idiot.

Eleke - You were around when Iillien was around. I liked you more with this char. You always had some inside info for me. And would always show up to get the last hit on someone I was killing. Why the ##### you don't have a title/skill or something is amazing.

Village

Spellbane works to much. Deathblow works to much. Thror wrecked the village.

Huraz - Nice of you to post under my death under two names. I had all my boys roll up ragers when I got leader to. Was bad ass when you hit that assassinate on Urden right in front of me. I was like oh #####.

Tobeldest - Odd how you log in as soon as your axe was on. Die already.

Rhuean - Only villager that I had mad respect for. You had me dead. Entwined bashing the hell out of me and Dullameh rescues with his mobs and my word finally went through. I had like 30hps left poison hit me. It was close then I used the healer.

Sylvans, I head about the little ring on AIM. Like I am going to fall for the beast call insect swarm then your arcane is going to hold me. The cabal is finished. And Prolith got banned for the little chat ring and since the cabal has not changed its not going anywhere.

Warlocks. After Selreaka deleted you guys became worthless. Only would fight with Wasarbre. Do you have any idea how much counterspell limits an arcane?

Amora - Your a bad ass. That time we talked I was amazed. You rock, I hope things go as planed for you seems like you have worked hard.

Deigreck - Your welcome. You still owe me. I got what 3 of 4?

On that note I think I am done with CF for a while again. I have had the bad ass sets, I have killed ect. The one thing I want to do with chars is not going to happen because the imms don't want to interact with mortals on a regular basis. And once again I have seen how unlevel the playing field is for everyone on this game. The amount of OCC ##### is amazing. Posting areas and quest stuff is not even the worst of it. As an example: Xran has had three Chancellors now in four chars I belive. He is a VIP on dios. So any post that has been removed that others can not see he had the advantage of reading. So some people are "allowed" to cheat in a way. Just upsetting to see certain people get special treatment then some of us who want a little interaction get none.

I have missed alot of people, post something I will post a response.

-Dranolian/Iillien/Ghim

For everyone who wants to roll a perma with me its

harris_b@hotmail.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 07-Aug-02 04:45 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Falax (Guest), 09-Aug-02 06:18 AM, #59
Reply Oi !!, Gorach, 09-Aug-02 05:10 AM, #57
Reply Jerk..., Ulthur, 09-Aug-02 05:56 AM, #58
Reply Fat ass.., Gorach, 09-Aug-02 06:35 AM, #60
     Reply RE: Fat ass.., Dranolian (Guest), 09-Aug-02 02:55 PM, #66
Reply It's good you didn't duel, we were going to gang you (n..., Aljern (Guest), 09-Aug-02 11:44 AM, #64
     Reply Heh !!, Gorach, 09-Aug-02 12:06 PM, #65
Reply Bah, Ally of sorts (Guest), 08-Aug-02 04:11 PM, #35
Reply RE: Bah, Dranolian (Guest), 08-Aug-02 06:26 PM, #38
     Reply WHAT!?, NbM (Guest), 08-Aug-02 10:59 PM, #53
          Reply See Scarabaeus' posts on Ask an Imm for information. (n..., Valguarnera, 08-Aug-02 11:17 PM, #54
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Hralled (Guest), 08-Aug-02 02:09 PM, #33
Reply great job, Uelveyye, 08-Aug-02 11:17 AM, #26
Reply RE: great job, Dranolian (Guest), 08-Aug-02 11:46 AM, #28
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Dranolian (Guest), 08-Aug-02 10:28 AM #19
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Eleke (Guest), 08-Aug-02 11:39 AM, #27
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Urden, 08-Aug-02 11:46 AM, #29
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Dranolian (Guest), 08-Aug-02 06:40 PM, #42
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Urden, 08-Aug-02 07:20 PM, #45
          Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Dranolian (Guest), 08-Aug-02 07:33 PM, #47
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Jaslanna (Guest), 08-Aug-02 01:51 PM, #32
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Dranolian (Guest), 08-Aug-02 06:34 PM, #41
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Krivohan, 08-Aug-02 03:30 PM, #34
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Dranolian (Guest), 08-Aug-02 06:32 PM, #40
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, HammerSong, 08-Aug-02 07:11 PM, #43
          Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Dranolian (Guest), 08-Aug-02 07:29 PM, #46
          Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, HammerSong, 08-Aug-02 08:54 PM, #49
          Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Valguarnera, 08-Aug-02 10:43 PM, #52
               Reply AHA!, Solomon (Guest), 09-Aug-02 11:02 AM, #62
                    Reply RE: AHA!, Valguarnera, 09-Aug-02 11:24 AM, #63
          Reply In defense of the IMMStaff (yeah, it happens), Dru (Guest), 09-Aug-02 04:21 AM, #56
               Reply I'll add..., Valguarnera, 09-Aug-02 10:39 AM, #61
                    Reply the bug forum roxx3z your s0xx3z, ArChaos, 11-Aug-02 12:16 AM, #69
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Malgaris (Guest), 08-Aug-02 05:19 PM, #36
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Dranolian (Guest), 08-Aug-02 06:29 PM, #39
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Algorvhal, 08-Aug-02 07:16 PM, #44
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Orinah (Guest), 08-Aug-02 07:42 PM, #48
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Dranolian (Guest), 08-Aug-02 10:03 PM, #51
Reply Sylvan, Danical (Guest), 08-Aug-02 09:59 PM, #50
Reply Just wanted to say., ArChaos, 09-Aug-02 01:19 AM, #55
Reply Now, now..., Dullameh, 10-Aug-02 09:53 PM, #67
     Reply RE: Side note to Dullameh, DwE, 10-Aug-02 11:47 PM, #68
          Reply Ouch...., Karnavex (Guest), 14-Aug-02 05:43 PM, #71
Reply Well done,, Karhon (Guest), 08-Aug-02 03:08 AM, #10
Reply RE: Well done,, Dranolian (Guest), 08-Aug-02 10:31 AM, #20
     Reply ugh Neuro, Lydian (Guest), 12-Aug-02 07:57 AM, #70
Reply Nice job., Wasarbre (Guest), 07-Aug-02 10:08 PM, #5
Reply RE: Nice job., Dranolian (Guest), 08-Aug-02 10:32 AM, #21
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Vilazisar (Guest), 07-Aug-02 06:56 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Dranolian (Guest), 08-Aug-02 10:33 AM, #22
Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Aljern (Guest), 07-Aug-02 06:13 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 07-Aug-02 09:22 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Eryintha (Guest), 07-Aug-02 09:49 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Dranolian (Guest), 07-Aug-02 10:15 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Huraz (Guest), 07-Aug-02 10:39 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, rezplayer, 08-Aug-02 07:33 AM, #15
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Hirilim (Guest), 08-Aug-02 10:15 AM, #18
          Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Dranolian (Guest), 08-Aug-02 10:42 AM, #24
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, nepenthe, 08-Aug-02 02:36 AM, #8
          Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Jhyrbian, 08-Aug-02 02:42 AM, #9
          Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, ArChaos, 08-Aug-02 04:01 AM, #11
          Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 08-Aug-02 04:33 AM, #12
               Reply Oh and by the way G, Daiken isn't a drow name either!, Abernyte, 08-Aug-02 06:26 AM, #13
               Reply Daiken was a sort of bastardisation of Daiktana :, ArChaos, 08-Aug-02 06:31 AM, #14
          Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Ulfin (Guest), 08-Aug-02 09:26 AM, #17
          Reply RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane, Someone Special (Guest), 08-Aug-02 11:14 AM, #25
          Reply heh..., TSM, 08-Aug-02 05:24 PM, #37
     Reply Respects to Dranolian, but upset by some of this crap....., Simyar, 08-Aug-02 08:25 AM, #16
          Reply RE: Respects to Dranolian, but upset by some of this cr..., Dranolian (Guest), 08-Aug-02 10:37 AM, #23
               Reply You need to retract that, Dranolian, (NOT Graatch), 08-Aug-02 12:55 PM, #30
                    Reply You need to retract more than that., Simyar, 08-Aug-02 01:34 PM, #31
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8316 Previous topic | Next topic