Subject: "It was fun, and I'll likely be back with the same type soon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81343
Show all folders

HabbsSun 14-Jun-09 09:38 AM
Member since 06th Mar 2008
198 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81377, "It was fun, and I'll likely be back with the same type soon"

I deleted because a sum of a lot of little things, and one big thing, the sleek wand being the latter. I ate a crapload of mob deaths trying to find the sleek black, and reading the thread on gameplay and learning that they could possibly be in area explore areas really got me since there are locations I had no idea where they were still much less how to get around in them. I sucked it up and was going to shift gears and level up more and hit area explores, but then I learned that if you go up to a certain place with a weapon once you are screwed for life, so I figured that if my wand was in there, I was screwed.

I'll be back to the fortress with mostly the same setup, but I probably will go human. The learning rate is really the only perk that I've seen, and that is a tough bill to try to overcome the higher pk range, iron vuln, and lower con. Although sneak is damn nice as well.

I've got a new mage going that I'll use to learn even more locations and I've run course with that and learned some more I'm sure I'll be back and won't waste as much con next time.

Thanks to everyone in Fort, you guys are great and I wish I could have helped more. The ONLY enemy I can recall trying to fight me alone are Dten (excluding ragers I had no reason to fight anyway) as if a healer has much to worry about, and everyone else would run like hell until they had a gank squad that could burn me down. That is why I wanted to sleek black so backly, so I could possibly have enough time to take one of the gankers down with me and make Maran.

I know I probably needed more levels to get looked close at for Maran, but I didn't want to be another guy that leveled to hero and finally got Maran X weeks later just because he "put in his time", I wanted to know I earned it this time by doing well, and if I was going to have to face ganks to do it I was going to need barrier.

Anyway, rambling over. I don't have any specific goodbyes, but will respond to folks that post.

Thanks for the fun all!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Rhaehen Mouening the Master of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 13-Jun-09 05:48 PM
Reply I liked you from what I saw, Nian, 15-Jun-09 05:07 PM, #19
Reply RE: I liked you from what I saw, Habbs, 15-Jun-09 05:26 PM, #20
     Reply That's only partially what I mean, Nian, 16-Jun-09 12:49 PM, #22
          Reply RE: That's only partially what I mean, Habbs, 16-Jun-09 01:56 PM, #23
Reply We had a lot of good interactions., Aeinrez (Guest), 14-Jun-09 09:36 PM, #16
Reply RE: We had a lot of good interactions., Habbs, 15-Jun-09 05:28 PM, #21
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Rhaehen Mouening the Maste..., Susu (Guest), 14-Jun-09 04:52 PM, #12
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Rhaehen Mouening the Maste..., Habbs, 14-Jun-09 05:36 PM, #13
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Rhaehen Mouening the Maste..., Liethkim (Guest), 14-Jun-09 11:08 AM, #8
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Rhaehen Mouening the Maste..., Habbs, 14-Jun-09 11:25 AM, #9
Reply It was fun, and I'll likely be back with the same type ..., Habbs, 14-Jun-09 09:38 AM #4
Reply From my point of view you were too much obsessed with y..., Dervish, 14-Jun-09 05:39 PM, #14
     Reply Probably, Habbs, 14-Jun-09 05:54 PM, #15
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Rhaehen Mouening the Maste..., Elenia (Guest), 14-Jun-09 08:48 AM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Rhaehen Mouening the Maste..., Habbs, 14-Jun-09 09:41 AM, #5
     Reply Awesome! Here's some help!, Elenia (Guest), 14-Jun-09 12:01 PM, #10
          Reply this no longer works txt, Artificial, 14-Jun-09 01:45 PM, #11
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Rhaehen Mouening the Maste..., Castiel (Guest), 13-Jun-09 09:34 PM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Rhaehen Mouening the Maste..., Habbs, 14-Jun-09 09:44 AM, #6
Reply The delete your fortress day sure is rolling..., Arrna (Guest), 13-Jun-09 09:11 PM, #1
     Reply RE: The delete your fortress day sure is rolling..., Habbs, 14-Jun-09 09:54 AM, #7
          Reply RE: The delete your fortress day sure is rolling..., Fortplayer (Guest), 14-Jun-09 09:45 PM, #17
               Reply RE: The delete your fortress day sure is rolling..., Habbs, 14-Jun-09 10:08 PM, #18
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81343 Previous topic | Next topic