Subject: "RE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8103
Show all folders

MistressZefarah (Guest)Thu 01-Aug-02 02:33 AM

#8121, "RE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells)"

I'm glad you enjoyed interacting with her. I try to make it so my girls have a realistic feel to them, despite their idiosyncrasies. And unfortunately, as with real life girls, you will face timing issues, moodiness, procedural issues, and a host of other inconveniences that guys face in trying to hit it home.

Dranolian's approach was steady, patient, but a bit too tentative. In the long run, patience does prevail.. Note: "The long run". He ran out of time in this instance. But the one situation where she really slipped through his fingers was when he got her in the bedroom after wining and dining her, then started chatting on the cabal channel for a few hours. You fool! *slap*

Dranolian was simply too busy with Scion to have the time to pursue a girl of this maintenance level. When you finally have free time, you can't expect the girl to have been waiting for you - she's going to move on. Once he finally got Zef in front of him, he was at a sudden loss for what to say - a very common problem guys have. Just that sort of awkward phase that you dont' want to be in with a girl. Again, the gifts were awesome, but it's no substitute for time.

I didn't envy Dranolian one bit. The Parlour girls are like big city spoiled brats, and the level of maintenance required will kick your arse. It is very frustrating. I applaud the effort, and you came damn close.

>After seeing this deletion I have lost about 75% of the
>interest in my char. The only interaction I have gotten was
>when I was with you. You fit my role perfectly, everyone
>was so into you. At first I just ignored it, I was going to
>play that I was above it. Then I was curious to see what
>everyone wanted(The first time we talked indepth in that
>little alcove on the 7th circle after everyone else droped
>link). It was played perfectly. I was attempting to turn
>it into more without doing it outright like everyone else
>would. I belive I was well on my way(Altho I never scored).
> That whole dinner thing was just awsom. Bragging about who
>you were with like any good gold digger chick would. Now I
>am not really to sure what I am going to do with the dresses
>and earrings I am carrying about. I really am lost as to
>what I am going to do next. I have something in mind. You
>made the game VERY VERY interesting for me. I found myself
>streaching my playing hours just to interact with you.
>
>-Dranolian

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Zefarah the Ever-Fashionable Protector of Faith [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 31-Jul-02 09:47 AM
Reply Thanks..., Ciakaer (Guest), 05-Aug-02 02:23 AM, #28
Reply RE: (DEL) Zefarah the Ever-Fashionable Protector of Fa..., Mayesha, 31-Jul-02 05:15 PM, #13
Reply Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells), MistressZefarah (Guest), 31-Jul-02 12:24 PM, #5
Reply RE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells), Cercanopuno (Guest), 31-Jul-02 12:51 PM, #6
Reply RE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells), Taithin, 31-Jul-02 01:56 PM, #7
Reply RE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells), MistressZefarah (Guest), 31-Jul-02 02:21 PM, #8
Reply RE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells), Racli, 31-Jul-02 04:23 PM, #10
Reply RE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells), MistressZefarah (Guest), 31-Jul-02 05:14 PM, #12
Reply RE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells), Jiellon (Guest), 31-Jul-02 04:57 PM, #11
Reply RE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells), Dranolian (Guest), 31-Jul-02 09:37 PM, #14
Reply RE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells), MistressZefarah (Guest), 01-Aug-02 02:33 AM #18
     Reply RE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells), Dranolian (Guest), 01-Aug-02 03:08 AM, #19
          Reply RE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells), MistressZefarah (Guest), 03-Aug-02 08:06 PM, #25
Reply RE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells), Eroek (Guest), 31-Jul-02 11:12 PM, #15
Reply Ok, now Ive gotta know., Oddjob, 01-Aug-02 09:17 AM, #21
Reply I'm impressed., The GRC (Guest), 03-Aug-02 12:47 PM, #22
Reply RE: I'm impressed., Hmmph (Guest), 03-Aug-02 01:51 PM, #23
Reply Thanks for the rave review ..., MistressZefarah (Guest), 03-Aug-02 07:51 PM, #24
     Reply God you are self obsessed. I even liked your damned cha..., Larcat, 03-Aug-02 11:40 PM, #26
          Reply Widdengrub you little bugger, I can't believe I forgot ..., MistressZefarah (Guest), 04-Aug-02 12:47 AM, #27
Reply Great great great character. (from my two interactions), Meelus (Guest), 05-Aug-02 05:40 AM, #29
Reply RE: Great great great character. (from my two interacti..., MistressZefarah (Guest), 05-Aug-02 02:39 PM, #30
Reply RE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells), Jevanah (Guest), 05-Aug-02 02:51 PM, #31
Reply RE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells), MistressZefarah (Guest), 05-Aug-02 06:02 PM, #32
Reply What a ride, Couillard, 05-Aug-02 11:36 PM, #33
     Reply RE: What a ride, MistressZefarah (Guest), 06-Aug-02 01:25 AM, #34
Reply Official Statement and Character Concept(Boring, Endles..., MistressZefarah (Guest), 31-Jul-02 12:05 PM, #4
Reply Ewww, Daiken (Guest), 01-Aug-02 01:18 AM, #16
     Reply RE: Ewww, Daiken (Guest), 01-Aug-02 01:30 AM, #17
          Reply (PK) Daiken, the embodiment of British Panache, MistressZefarah (Guest), 01-Aug-02 03:34 AM, #20
Reply RE: (DEL) Zefarah the Ever-Fashionable Protector of Fa..., BattleCharmed, 31-Jul-02 11:00 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Zefarah the Ever-Fashionable Protector of Fa..., MistressZefarah (Guest), 31-Jul-02 02:40 PM, #9
Reply I said my goodbye in my post. n/t, Vladamir, 31-Jul-02 10:42 AM, #2
Reply Where's my massage?, Jiellon (Guest), 31-Jul-02 10:01 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8103 Previous topic | Next topic