Subject: "Sort of knew this was coming" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79206
Show all folders

Lortas. (Guest)Mon 27-Apr-09 12:47 AM

#79210, "Sort of knew this was coming"

You actually waited a lot longer to delete than I expected, even though I havent been able to play much recently. You seemed to show a disinterest in the class after awhile, and seemed quite angry at your "ineffectiveness" at times.

Really the fact that for most of our lives the only two consistent maran were 2 pallies and a thief the healer class was FAR less useful than it could be. Especially due to the virtues I have.

One thing that I doubt anyone is going to mention, but it was pretty clear to me early on that this was a male player. I cant point to anything in particular except for that meeting, where you were very aggressive in speaking.

There are a few articles and books you can read on feminine speaking styles and the subtleties of femininity. For instance, when making a request of someone like a server at a restaurant, the feminine style tends to be more apologetic.

Wow that whole thing seemed to be me ragging on you. Thanks for all the adventures, and my god Nizarrsh Datul took FOREVER. Also thanks for dealing with my total newbishness as a squire.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAdelin is deleted. [View all] , Adelin, Sun 26-Apr-09 08:41 PM
Reply Well., Padwei, 30-Apr-09 04:59 PM, #9
Reply RE: Adelin is deleted., Ailinilia (Guest), 30-Apr-09 09:33 AM, #8
Reply Didn't know you too well but you saved my bacon a few t..., Aeinrez (Guest), 28-Apr-09 06:23 AM, #7
Reply RE: Adelin is deleted., Sarien, 27-Apr-09 01:12 PM, #6
Reply RE: Adelin is deleted., Nian (Guest), 27-Apr-09 10:56 AM, #5
Reply Sort of knew this was coming, Lortas. (Guest), 27-Apr-09 12:47 AM #2
Reply err three consistent maran. nt., Lortas. (Guest), 27-Apr-09 12:48 AM, #3
Reply RE: Sort of knew this was coming, adelin1 (Guest), 27-Apr-09 01:22 AM, #4
Reply RE: Adelin is deleted., Kasir (Guest), 26-Apr-09 09:19 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79206 Previous topic | Next topic