Subject: "Daichyl Ti Beraam the Deft Shadow of the Mist, Captain of the Brigade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66974
Show all folders

BeerWed 05-Mar-08 12:52 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66974, "Daichyl Ti Beraam the Deft Shadow of the Mist, Captain of the Brigade"

Well, that's it. I'm quite done. I have been waiting for the role contest and see how my role felt like to the Immortals and decide if I delete or not. But today was a bit bitter, I have been bored for a while now having other ideas to play with and so I decided to pull the plug.

So, to those who knows me, it may be a surprise being that I've had a hero goodie. Captain of the Brigade too. I'm an Imperial player (May have showed when I'd say 'Let's go gather back the Codex' on the cabal channel...that was kinda embarassing) and well, I've NEVER had any goodies over 40's...well one but I was a newbie back then and I did not practice dodge on that storm giant axe spec...it was back when Strohm was about and Entropies too. My first hero assassin too so it also showed. I never was able to assassinate someone...but then, sometimes I never had foes that I could stalk. But that's no excuses. I've learned a lot about how to gear a goodie so it's cool. I've explored a few places too.

So how did I decide to roll this one? After Zevsa, I didn't play much and felt like I should play something unusual to me. I've been watching those Naruto's and I wanted to have some sort of ninja who uses techniques and not skills and who fights with the heart, not with words. I wasn't the type to taunt although in the end, I might have done it once or twice.

I wanted to join the Fortress at hero but I decided to give it a go and I was successful. First Fortie since my VERY FIRST character...which was a servant of the dawn. I was surprised to be made Maran as I died to Igbah and I was also surprised to become the Captain when I'd see people like Acvilar or Hiajist or Tondumalanas who would rarely die while I'd be the punching bag. Of course, I never learn to prep before fighting and I could have avoided some deaths. Yeah.

At the end, I was trying to reach Baerinika and become an Initiate, perhaps have a tournament Assassins/Thieves/Warriors only related to my role of being a fighter. (I'll buy the PBF when I have time for it)

A special thanks to the Imms who make that game great. Thanks Enlilth for bringing me those laughs when you'd throw those elves in your pit. Hah.

If you say something, I'll answer back. Don't feel like making a huge post and forgetting possibly anyone.

Yuber/Sakard/Vortigern/Melchisedec/Zevsa/I forget plenty

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicDaichyl Ti Beraam the Deft Shadow of the Mist, Captain ... [View all] , Beer, Wed 05-Mar-08 12:52 PM
Reply RE: Daichyl Ti Beraam the Deft Shadow of the Mist, Capt..., Corsix (Guest), 08-Mar-08 01:33 PM, #28
Reply Good times were had dying with you at that demon..., Riv (Guest), 06-Mar-08 10:47 PM, #24
Reply Hiajist died more than you ever imagine. Just that you'..., Hiajist (Guest), 05-Mar-08 09:04 PM, #17
Reply RE: Daichyl Ti Beraam the Deft Shadow of the Mist, Capt..., Enlilth, 05-Mar-08 03:01 PM, #8
Reply Well, Beer, 05-Mar-08 06:01 PM, #13
Reply Damn impressive to play a char this far from your comfo..., A Player (Guest), 05-Mar-08 02:19 PM, #6
Reply RE: Daichyl Ti Beraam the Deft Shadow of the Mist, Capt..., Tondumalanas (Guest), 05-Mar-08 02:13 PM, #5
Reply Enjoyed our battles..., Dragrahl (Guest), 05-Mar-08 01:40 PM, #4
Reply Bah, Beer, 05-Mar-08 05:59 PM, #12
Reply RE: Daichyl Ti Beraam the Deft Shadow of the Mist, Capt..., PSTYX, 05-Mar-08 01:20 PM, #3
Reply This makes me wonder something about Captain..., _Magus_, 05-Mar-08 02:51 PM, #7
     Reply RE: This makes me wonder something about Captain..., PSTYX, 05-Mar-08 04:56 PM, #9
     Reply Like Rayinn said, Beer, 05-Mar-08 05:58 PM, #11
     Reply Not really, Rayihn, 05-Mar-08 05:56 PM, #10
          Reply RE: Not really, Isildur, 05-Mar-08 08:24 PM, #14
          Reply You could transform your leader weapon into what you wa..., Beer, 05-Mar-08 08:30 PM, #15
          Reply RE: You could transform your leader weapon into what yo..., Isildur, 06-Mar-08 02:28 AM, #21
          Reply They already do that, but..., Lhydia, 05-Mar-08 08:53 PM, #16
          Reply I agree., Cerunnir, 05-Mar-08 09:20 PM, #18
          Reply Not all Leaders...., Firata (Guest), 05-Mar-08 11:32 PM, #19
          Reply RE: Not all Leaders...., Isildur, 06-Mar-08 02:31 AM, #22
               Reply Battle gets leader weapons, CraftedD (Guest), 07-Mar-08 11:30 AM, #26
          Reply I concur, ORB, 06-Mar-08 12:49 AM, #20
          Reply By the way, Beer, 06-Mar-08 08:35 PM, #23
               Reply RE: By the way, Rayihn, 07-Mar-08 07:24 AM, #25
                    Reply That means a lot, Beer, 07-Mar-08 05:45 PM, #27
Reply Down goes Fraiser, Sovusk (Guest), 05-Mar-08 01:14 PM, #2
Reply RE: Daichyl Ti Beraam the Deft Shadow of the Mist, Capt..., Vyborny (Guest), 05-Mar-08 01:04 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66974 Previous topic | Next topic