Subject: "Actually, dumb #### like that made Thrakazhaar a blast to play." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64048
Show all folders

TheLastMohicanTue 11-Dec-07 12:16 AM
Member since 25th Oct 2005
342 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64167, "Actually, dumb #### like that made Thrakazhaar a blast to play."

Here's the thing though. You lose a grueling, drawn-out fight, and you almost want to be like 'pray : Did you see that? Wow, what a fight'. Getting that experience, or having some weird mob start talking to you about your struggles/battles is what MAKES me want to play CF.

See, with edges and all this #### about getting the best comments/most immortal experience people have forgotten what's really important about this game and the fact we have these admins that watch us play this game. You don't need a spiffy title, a badass edge, or some pimptastic xp. You just to need to feel that your effort is appreciated and/or watched in some way.

Just another example of me wanting to say thank you to those imms that do make that effort. For every remark disparaging you I make in haste or anger, know that nearly every day I play CF I remember how much work you do for the game.

PS Bring back Muuloc. And Khaso. And Eshval. And Aarn. Get rid of Valg so he can help me invent a system to track stupid players of CF so we can go to their house and chat game secrets on the phone.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Ghurken the Warrior of the Shield [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 06-Dec-07 10:08 PM
Reply A rather disappointing go of it, Armonk (Guest), 07-Dec-07 05:20 PM, #3
Reply That 25 exp for a "Well fought" battle...., Pro (Guest), 10-Dec-07 08:40 PM, #4
Reply Actually, dumb #### like that made Thrakazhaar a blast ..., TheLastMohican, 11-Dec-07 12:16 AM #5
     Reply Uhm....., Pro (Guest), 11-Dec-07 05:38 PM, #7
          Reply Apollogy.: I read that as..., Pro (Guest), 11-Dec-07 05:40 PM, #8
Reply RE: A rather disappointing go of it, Kastellyn, 11-Dec-07 02:40 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ghurken the Warrior of the Shiel..., Cezar (Guest), 07-Dec-07 12:54 PM, #2
Reply hey not another villager we are droppin like flies, yevandr (Guest), 07-Dec-07 11:05 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64048 Previous topic | Next topic