Subject: "Tumaguy" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59843
Show all folders

Hunsobo (Guest)Mon 16-Jul-07 10:30 AM

#59857, "Tumaguy"

"Hunsobo: I think you were the favorite character I ran across with Tumarellen. You were tough as nails – I remember just the two of us taking Tiamat without a rest and in the later days I knew it was nearly impossible for me to kill you. Your character had that same kind of energy and quirkiness as Nanorab, which always made it entertaining. The person playing Hunsobo also came across as a genuinely thoughtful player and that may be what I liked the best. I recall your remorse after you delayed our retreat from the Kua Toa’s and I ended up getting ganked down by Enarn and crew. I’ve never seen anyone go so far to make amends for something that wasn’t even necessarily their fault – it may have been because you didn’t want to piss me off and lose your shielder, but I think you also really felt bad. Good luck with Hunsobo and future characters!"

Ah, Tumarellen - such a steady figure. Hearing you call me a favorite is high praise, to me, considering how long you've been around. You, Zesam, and I made a scary combination when the Balance would allow it - which was rare during the latter half of our lives.

The time in Kuo-Toa really did bother me as a player (Hunsobo was of course not so bothered but yes didn't want to lose a valuable (sometime) ally). That scenario always kinda bothered me because they brought I think 4 and somehow the neutral guy got killed instead of Hunsobo (I was a ghost from the mobdeath was the reason). Enarn's irrational hatred of Nexus definitely played a part there. So yeah, I felt bad, Hunsobo felt the need to keep you happy, etc. Also, if you'll recall, doing anything other than banging my head against the 5-fort-against-just-me wall was something worth doing.

It really did become disappointing that we would never get to travel together toward the end. We'd stand in the same room for 5 minutes and all of a sudden it'd be like "The Darkness has become to strong." and you'd have to go.

As for the real-life things...yep, that can happen. And it's better to be playing CF because you just can't get enough than to be playing because you feel like you have to. Hopefully you have a short time-off and bring another top-notch quality char like Tumarellen around.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Tumarellen Margellan the Elder Elem... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 15-Jul-07 08:56 PM
Reply It's over now..., Trestar (Guest), 15-Jul-07 10:12 PM, #2
Reply RE: It's over now..., Isildur, 15-Jul-07 10:29 PM, #3
Reply RE: It's over now..., Zesam, 15-Jul-07 10:55 PM, #4
Reply RE: It's over now..., Mutsu (Guest), 15-Jul-07 11:27 PM, #5
Reply RE: It's over now..., KK (Guest), 16-Jul-07 03:48 AM, #6
Reply You were always buckets of gnome-sized fun., Nano (Guest), 16-Jul-07 07:09 AM, #7
Reply Tumaguy, Hunsobo (Guest), 16-Jul-07 10:30 AM #8
Reply Nice Character, Kastellyn, 16-Jul-07 11:17 AM, #9
Reply RE: Nice Character, Trestar (Guest), 16-Jul-07 09:41 PM, #13
Reply Ohhh how I hate you ;), Vhloughvang (Guest), 16-Jul-07 01:49 PM, #10
Reply RE: Ohhh how I hate you ;), Trestar (Guest), 16-Jul-07 09:33 PM, #12
     Reply :) well some times the fun stick, Commander (Guest), 17-Jul-07 12:57 AM, #14
Reply RE: It's over now..., Verakh (Guest), 16-Jul-07 03:25 PM, #11
Reply RE: It's over now..., Igsoeh, 18-Jul-07 04:15 AM, #15
Reply Great work, Tehbigc (Guest), 19-Jul-07 06:15 AM, #16
Reply Well Played yet Subdued Character, Tsyda (Guest), 19-Jul-07 03:18 PM, #17
Reply RE: Well Played yet Subdued Character, Trestar (Guest), 19-Jul-07 09:46 PM, #18
     Reply About the Clam Bake, Tsyda (Guest), 20-Jul-07 01:15 AM, #19
Reply Thanks!, Aodh, 23-Jul-07 12:25 PM, #20
Reply Good job, Iukulli (Guest), 15-Jul-07 10:05 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59843 Previous topic | Next topic