Subject: "Well, long run is over." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5586
Show all folders

BolderethSun 07-Apr-02 11:28 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5599, "Well, long run is over."

Rage deleted...sorry about that bitching Diraric. Honestly, I knew why they didn't assist, but I was still pissed. Thing was, I haven't had a full moon with foes about in a damned long time. Its been crashing every full moon for a while or my foes haven't been around. So I kill like 4 people, finally get a chance to get some decent gear on. Then lose it to that fucking #####, and frankly, rage kicked in. It wasn't all that though, Boldereth was getting old, he needed to pass on. He's been around since Rali was captain, inducted by Rali and loved by Priolith, picked to become Lieut since rank 20 or so, heh, when I was inducted I was told that. Turned out to be true. Well, its been a long ride, so there are quite a bit of farewells to pass around. Keep the flaming to a minimum guys, this char was meant to be a jerk to some people, and meant to be like family to others.

Immortals :

Never really interacted with many of you.

Dugruain: I'm surprised as hell, but we sure did have some fun .

Uller : You were alright. I never really was a big fan of yours, but this character probably turned that around quite a bit.

Saldradien: Like you quite a bit.

Juggy : Shame you went off like that, learned some valuable lessons from you.

Grummy : Why exactly did you let me get away with so much *wry*? I loved your character, and religion, keep trucking on man.

Zodrimauk: You have patience unlike any I've ever met before.

Sylvan :

Priolith: You were the best.

Loranessa: Always a pleasure.

Alysrith: I had a hell of a lot of respect for you, and I hope it showed.

Targaryen: A little too concerned with armor (who am I to talk eh?), but you were well played overall, and I liked having you around.

Siacla : Ballsy by far.

Jhaolyren: Walk well Bear of the Grove, you were part of a plan I was going to enact, never worked out though.

Rithlan : I hope you get what you wish out of your char, I know you've worked hard for it. You never let me down or let down my high expectations of you.

Yodinfrid : Sorry about what happened, but you knew it would by those actions. I had hoped you'd be back quickly.

Solare : G'luck with that link of yours, hehehehe.

Danical : Where'd you go? I loved ya man.

All the others, you were all great people to work with, I was proud of everyone I inducted, and all my friends from times past.

Maran:

I liked you guys, no one really stood out in my mind however, don't forget I've had this character since before Christmas I believe, so I'm a bit hedgy on remembrance.

Scion:

Great foes, special mention in the "well played, loved to fight department" goes to Rhowyn, Zodrimauk, Ahmed, and a slew of others that escape my memory. Quoquar, that's pretty sad on your part, hope you learn from it and try not to be like that in the future. Don't worry, I didn't rat you out.

Ragers:

Loved you all, feel bad for the way I acted towards Diraric, little steam from behind the scenes, still can't quite separate RL from the game as far as being pissed OOC taking its toll IC. Sorry about that man and keep on trucking.

Warlocks :

You guys really pissed me off starting that war back up, you've no idea how many hours I put into dousing the agression on both sides. However, most of you I enjoyed.

Various others:

I enjoyed almost all of my interactions IC, however its been a long run, feel free to drop a reply and I'll be sure to drop you one.

My email is gasta@libertymoving.com if any of you wish to speak out of character regarding Boldereth as a whole. Druids are a great, if annoying, class. They are very powerful, don't be fooled by my complaining *wink*.

I rolled Boldereth to be a Baron, however the nature of being crazy all day isn't my cup of tea. Next Baron I roll up will be the intellectual type I believe. So I chose Sylvan, this was before I learned of the OOC nonsense, but I always wanted to see what neo sylvan had to offer. My basic role concept was that I had witnessed a very disturbing death of my mother when I was young. We had been secluded within a cabin in Draenettie, and since the death I went crazy as a child. Moving outward I slew a series of people and was imprisoned. Sometime later an uprising allowed my escape, still quite insane I drifted into the woodlands. There whilst attempting to brew various concoctions to kill myself, I learned of a way to control my sanity. I hope that showed through a bit, I doubt it did however *chuckle*. Oh well, see you all later I suppose. I never really expected Boldy to get far. Never expected to be leader of Sylvan, never wished or asked for any immteraction, and I didn't think he'd make it past rank 20 or so. How wrong was I, he was my most entertaining character as yet, however with the recent slew of things in RL as well as IC, I was losing interest fast. Do your business or get off the bowl I suppose, and so I'm off, I hope my thoughts on various aspects of tactics and chaos helps some of those who will walk in my wake. Thanks a lot Imms for making a great game to pass the time at work or at home (I do not watch television, so I need an escape of some sort ), and thanks for all the effort you guys put in.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 07-Apr-02 11:08 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain, Shriharikota (Guest), 08-Apr-02 11:08 PM, #27
Reply Bah!, Arolin (Guest), 08-Apr-02 08:04 PM, #24
Reply RE: Bah!, Boldereth, 08-Apr-02 09:55 PM, #25
     Reply RE: Bah!, Arolin (Guest), 08-Apr-02 10:30 PM, #26
Reply One long ride!, Thyka (Guest), 08-Apr-02 06:29 AM, #17
Reply RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain, Rhowyn (Guest), 08-Apr-02 05:04 AM, #15
Reply RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain, Boldereth, 08-Apr-02 11:07 AM, #20
Reply RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain, Quoquar (Guest), 08-Apr-02 01:52 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain, Boldereth, 08-Apr-02 02:25 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain, damn (Guest), 08-Apr-02 06:23 AM, #16
Reply You'll be missed., Siacla (Guest), 08-Apr-02 12:31 AM, #8
Reply I never have..., Boldereth, 08-Apr-02 02:19 AM, #11
Reply Well, long run is over., Boldereth, 07-Apr-02 11:28 PM #1
     Reply Damnit..., Rithlan (Guest), 07-Apr-02 11:35 PM, #2
     Reply *tip*, Dugruain, 08-Apr-02 12:00 AM, #3
     Reply What are you crazy? *chuckle*, Boldereth, 08-Apr-02 12:14 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Well, long run is over., Yodinfrid (Guest), 08-Apr-02 12:06 AM, #4
     Reply No words for any other peace keeper but Dugruain?, Gegreigar (Guest), 08-Apr-02 12:11 AM, #5
     Reply Gegreigar!!!, Boldereth, 08-Apr-02 12:16 AM, #7
     Reply Curiousity, cat, ArChaos, 08-Apr-02 12:55 AM, #9
     Reply Long story.., Boldereth, 08-Apr-02 02:22 AM, #12
          Reply *Shrug*, ArChaos, 08-Apr-02 03:17 AM, #14
     Reply Sorry to see Boldereth go, Danical (Guest), 08-Apr-02 08:33 AM, #18
     Reply is the tahril safe for evil again???, Ahmed (Guest), 08-Apr-02 10:05 AM, #19
     Reply RE: Well, long run is over., Grumorum, 08-Apr-02 01:49 PM, #21
     Reply RE: Well, long run is over., Boldereth, 08-Apr-02 02:14 PM, #22
     Reply RE: Well, long run is over., Xanthrailles, 08-Apr-02 03:38 PM, #23
     Reply RE: Well, long run is over., Uller, 13-Apr-02 04:49 AM, #28
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5586 Previous topic | Next topic