Subject: "Another minotaur slot is now open." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49691
Show all folders

Blughurn (Guest)Wed 02-Aug-06 03:48 PM

#49691, "Another minotaur slot is now open."

Finally, I have deleted.
There were three reasons:
1. My annual leave is at the end and, most likely, I won't be able to play so much as I would like to;
2. I completely suck with warriors;
3. I felt myself unwelcome.

Blughurn was my first warrior-hero. I ddin't know any preps and I've been dying a LOT. I've made a ####ing lots of mistakes, learning on them, but not so much as I would like to. I've chosen legacies that seems never worked and greately regret that I didn't go for something else (as I wanted at the beginning). Greeting the Avalanche really, really sucks. Or so I think. =)
But still, I had tonns of fun. After playing Niazuruzain, I've learned not to full loot and always tried to give back what I do not need. Saddly, I've been full looted constantly, but decided not to return the 'favour'. And many times I've had returned my trinkets. This is good and I see progress in that direction.
One more thing, why did I die that much - I tried to play a fearless minotaur, and, I hope, did it well. Cost - about ten con points. =)

What I didn't like a ####ing lot - it is that CF became a game of preppers. If you don't know preps - youre a corpse. So, people that are playing for a long while can eat new players or comeback players without any problems.

Now, some farewells.

Empire lords:
Hope I did a good job. When I begun, I had about 10-12 foes daily, no matter of time. I've been ranking up, helping other imperials, and finally, on Dio's forum I've read whines about "imperial hordes". Gratned, one of my goals was completed. =)
At the end I felt that my character disappoints you both, so fun begun to wane. Thanks for little immteractions, though, kept my char inspired.

Skilltore:
We've been accaused in permagrouping. That were funny, since I didn't play for a half year and know no one OOC but two guys that have quit CF two-three years ago. Despite that we are still interracting, but they resist my attempt to pull them back to CF. It was lucky that our playtime nearly matches, and we did a good job. You've been extremly patient and because of you Empire is gaining strength now. Sorry that I'm leaving you, but I'm tired of being a punching bag and anchor on your neck. Hope you enjoyed this mino!

Khar:
I had tonns of fun running with you. Very unusual Dread Lady (pity that I didn't see you as Empress, I'm sure that were even more funny).

Mhruan, Remeirnac (sp?), Dhaezym:
You all have lot to learn, as well as I am, but you are striving, and this is why I have respect for you all. We surely had good times! Good luck, I'm sure you can stick it out.

Terezza, Craglorth:
New generation of cool imperials. You gonna kick ass if stick it out Good luck to both of you!

Other imperial heroes:
Of no use. Loggin in once per week is surely not enough.

Gistle:
Man, you really shouldn't blame imperials. OOC I completely agreed with your points, but IC I couldn't agree and listen. This is why our alliance ended up. I've been expecting you gonna revenge for the insult, but alas, now you can't. Cool character, I've enjoyed our adventures and battles!

Som:
Skilled, calm and deadly. Very very nice one and reliable ally. Pity that in arbies and not in Empire, though I know why

Gibby:
We had cool duels and nasty battles. I felt sorry OOC that you are dying that much, but you kept coming for your head when we all been near. What could we do? Our final battle was extremely cool. If I wouldn't miss that drum I'd have you! Tonns of respect.

Other villagers:
No head - be dead. No offense, guys, but you are so addictive to your cabal powers!

Scion:
Not much I can say. Pity, too little interraction - probably because of mino speech.

Maran:
In all of you I respect only Chokiare and Afetra. True marans, with honor and self-respectness. I felt your respect toward me as a player and hatring - toward my character. Good luck, guys, you are making fortress not so sick as it would be without you.
Rest - pa-the-tic.

Hyzin, zero respect; actually, as a player, I despise you. Killing a naked foe by the pit after he dies in exploration area - is sick. No matter, maran you or not, it is sick. Destroying his equipement - even more sick. Why are you rewarded with quest form and tittle is a mystery to me.

Gerandiel - are you sure you are playing a paladin, man? Would paladin attack a sleeping foe? Would paladin full loot him, even if he hates him that much? I don't think so. Yes, it's hard to kill a paladin for a warrior that have only basical protections. Is it give you right to boast or blame those warriors? Read help about paladins and code of honor, or something. Your actions made me sick.

Outlanders:
Don't really know any of you. Had some scrimishes, but you barely come out of the woods, even when we had fetish. Usually you were waiting by the fortress with snares and bards, waiting inside. Deadly combo.

Enough farewells. I am sure I forgot someone - if I did, let me know!

Now, two minor things:
1. Mino can't get into organia? I think it's a bug - cat must understand not text trigger, but meaning of the phrase, isn't it?
2. Thar-Acacia: same as above.

And lastly, despite all ####e that I ate, I had tonns of fun and still love CF. Perhaps I'll roll up now something else, or, most likely, will return next spring - time will show. I'd post some logs on Dio's, but I'm banned there for 'character assassination of Hyzin', so that not gonna happen. If you have any funny logs with my horned guy, go on and post it!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicAnother minotaur slot is now open. [View all] , Blughurn (Guest), Wed 02-Aug-06 03:48 PM
Reply Good Run., Remerinac (Guest), 03-Aug-06 09:26 AM, #62
Reply RE: Another minotaur slot is now open., BLUGHURN (Guest), 01-Aug-06 07:09 AM, #54
Reply I only have a few things to say, Zhaltum (Guest), 01-Aug-06 06:09 AM, #51
Reply RE: I only have a few things to say, Blug (Guest), 01-Aug-06 07:06 AM, #53
     Reply I would grace this with a answer, Zhaltum (Guest), 01-Aug-06 08:09 AM, #55
     Reply Ok, I reread it, Zhaltum (Guest), 01-Aug-06 08:18 AM, #56
Reply Blughurn, Khasotholas, 01-Aug-06 05:45 AM, #50
Reply RE: Blughurn, Blug (Guest), 01-Aug-06 07:01 AM, #52
Reply I for one enjoyed you being around..., Dhaezym (Guest), 31-Jul-06 10:13 PM, #41
Reply RE: Another minotaur slot is now open., Aiyedn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 07:29 PM, #40
Reply RE: Another minotaur slot is now open., Gibniblik (Guest), 31-Jul-06 03:54 PM, #26
Reply RE: Another minotaur slot is now open., Blughurn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 04:14 PM, #29
Reply Nice job, Skiltore (Guest), 31-Jul-06 03:24 PM, #25
Reply RE: Nice job, Blughurn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 04:08 PM, #28
Reply The reality of it., Hyzin (Guest), 31-Jul-06 03:15 PM, #24
Reply Yes-yes, Blughurn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 07:52 PM, #27
     Reply Some advice I hope you will actually like, Gerandiel (Guest), 01-Aug-06 03:31 AM, #42
     Reply RE: Some advice I hope you will actually like, Blug (Guest), 01-Aug-06 04:18 AM, #46
     Reply You enjoy fantasy., Hyzin (Guest), 01-Aug-06 04:20 AM, #47
          Reply And you - yours., Blughurn (Guest), 01-Aug-06 04:34 AM, #49
               Reply Prove it., Hyzin (Guest), 01-Aug-06 05:12 AM, #57
                    Reply Post deleted: Blughurn final warning within:, Grurk Muouk, 01-Aug-06 02:25 PM, #58
                         Reply RE: Post deleted: Blughurn final warning within:, Blug (Guest), 01-Aug-06 03:31 PM, #61
                              Reply RE: Post deleted: Blughurn final warning within:, Grurk Muouk, 01-Aug-06 06:10 PM, #59
Reply I liked Blughurn, Galikahn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 01:11 PM, #17
Reply RE: I liked Blughurn, Blughhurn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 02:26 PM, #19
Reply Okay, okay.., Galikahn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 03:01 PM, #23
Reply Addendum!, Blughurn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 02:55 PM, #21
     Reply Next time don't bring it to the forums then, Gerandiel (Guest), 01-Aug-06 04:15 AM, #45
          Reply RE: Next time don't bring it to the forums then, Blughurn (Guest), 01-Aug-06 04:29 AM, #48
Reply Later Bull!, Gistle (Guest), 31-Jul-06 12:39 PM, #14
Reply RE: Later Bull!, Blughurn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 02:58 PM, #22
Reply I want a minotaur tongue necklace..., Crulvane (Guest), 31-Jul-06 11:53 AM, #8
Reply You live in a fantasy world, Blughurn, Gerandiel (Guest), 31-Jul-06 10:51 AM, #4
Reply Someone taking my name in vain again? ;), nepenthe, 31-Jul-06 11:57 AM, #9
Reply Nepenthe is carrion's burning bush. n/t, Lightmaged (Guest), 31-Jul-06 12:05 PM, #10
Reply Thanks for clearing that up, Nep, Skiltore (Guest), 31-Jul-06 12:15 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Thanks for clearing that up, Nep, Gerandiel (Guest), 31-Jul-06 12:21 PM, #12
     Reply The thing I don't get about it is:, Balrahd. (Guest), 31-Jul-06 12:32 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Thanks for clearing that up, Nep, nepenthe, 31-Jul-06 12:42 PM, #15
          Reply RE: Thanks for clearing that up, Nep, BLughurn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 02:24 PM, #18
               Reply Bash dude., nepenthe, 31-Jul-06 04:15 PM, #30
                    Reply RE: Bash dude., Blughurn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 04:22 PM, #
                         Reply RE: Bash dude., nepenthe, 31-Jul-06 04:30 PM, #33
                              Reply RE: Bash dude., Blughurn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 04:48 PM, #37
                                   Reply Your bashes always lagged me when I was not in a stand, Gerandiel (Guest), 01-Aug-06 04:03 AM, #44
Reply I can vouch for ger here, shamanman, 31-Jul-06 01:08 PM, #16
     Reply RE: I can vouch for ger here, Blughurn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 02:29 PM, #20
          Reply Paladins!, nepenthe, 31-Jul-06 04:22 PM, #31
          Reply RE: Paladins!, Blughurn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 04:28 PM, #32
               Reply RE: Paladins!, nepenthe, 31-Jul-06 04:35 PM, #34
                    Reply RE: Paladins!, Blughurn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 04:43 PM, #36
                         Reply RE: Paladins!, nepenthe, 31-Jul-06 06:16 PM, #38
                              Reply RE: Paladins!, Blug (Guest), 31-Jul-06 06:33 PM, #39
                                   Reply I had the same disease as you for a while, A2, 02-Aug-06 03:06 PM, #60
          Reply I didn't take your girdle, Gerandiel (Guest), 01-Aug-06 03:41 AM, #43
Reply RE: Another minotaur slot is now open., Luvaiya (Guest), 31-Jul-06 10:45 AM, #3
Reply Doh!, Blughurn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 04:37 PM, #35
Reply Oh so you were the emperor, Rektath (Guest), 31-Jul-06 10:24 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Oh so you were the emperor, Bhulghurn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 10:31 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Oh so you were the emperor, Rektath (Guest), 31-Jul-06 10:51 AM, #5
          Reply Our fights, Gerandiel (Guest), 31-Jul-06 10:59 AM, #6
               Reply RE: Our fights, Blughurn (Guest), 31-Jul-06 11:05 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49691 Previous topic | Next topic