Subject: "Well this was way too much fun." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48591
Show all folders

Bolen (Guest)Fri 09-Jun-06 09:24 AM

#48596, "Well this was way too much fun."

I had more sheer fun with this character than any I can recall in recent memory. It was the first bard I've done in more than 5 years (last was when Sylvan HQ was in the Jade mountains) and was easily the most survivable character I've done, Cabdru aside. But I've got to hit the road for about a month (for fun) and Outlanders are in good shape at the moment so it seemed a good time to let Bolen go.

Immortals: Thanks to all of you that I interacted with either in Limerick battles, the names, role contests, etc.. It really does make a player strive harder when we get this kind of interaction.

Innis: Thanks for the tattoo and the leadership, hope you weren't disappointed in your choice.

Dalteric: Thanks for teaching me how to fish (and Grurk for the honorable mention in the role contest). Even if Innis claims the catfishing title.

Lyristeon: I'm glad the drunken nymph forged a poem you liked, I never could bring myself just to do straight announcements. Heck, I'm supposed to be a bard!

Kastellyn: Thanks for the comments on the poems, they were all pretty much spur of the moment and I didn't save any of them. Like all writers, I was never completely happy with any of them, but hey, who ever is. I'm glad you liked the 'Wild Poem', aside from a couple of the limericks, it was my favorite.

Mortals: You folks also made this fun, either by being such good targets or inspiration for poems. I was never a big threat as a PK'er but hopefully I made a few of you laugh from time to time. There are enough of you that I won't make a longwinded (well, any more long winded than it already is) goodbye to you all, but in my mind, you are all above average.

Now, where did I put that wine and the nymph?.......

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bolen Da'llarien the Consummate P... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 08-Jun-06 08:52 PM
Reply Oh yeah, for Thraksburg(sp?), Bolen (Guest), 09-Jun-06 09:32 AM, #4
Reply er, Thaksburzurg that was., Bolen (Guest), 11-Jun-06 12:42 PM, #14
     Reply do you mean Thrakburzug? nt, Aodh, 11-Jun-06 01:47 PM, #15
          Reply Yeah, him! Darned orc names., Bolen (Guest), 11-Jun-06 08:11 PM, #16
Reply Well this was way too much fun., Bolen (Guest), 09-Jun-06 09:24 AM #3
Reply Great Stuff!, Kastellyn, 09-Jun-06 10:59 AM, #5
Reply This poem?, nebel, 09-Jun-06 03:34 PM, #8
     Reply Ah, I'd forgotten about that one, thanks N/T, Bolen (Guest), 11-Jun-06 12:34 PM, #10
Reply Comment, Adalanthal (Guest), 09-Jun-06 02:53 PM, #6
Reply Thanks, it's a fun change from the science I write. N/T, Bolen (Guest), 11-Jun-06 12:35 PM, #11
Reply Well done., Lyristeon, 09-Jun-06 03:24 PM, #7
Reply Next I think I'll try for Maw-tatt'd paladin :P, Bolen (Guest), 11-Jun-06 12:37 PM, #12
Reply RE: Well this was way too much fun., Innis, 09-Jun-06 04:01 PM, #9
     Reply Thanks for the poem!, Bolen (Guest), 11-Jun-06 12:39 PM, #13
Reply :( nt, DurNominator, 09-Jun-06 03:19 AM, #2
Reply Nice poems, Daurwyn (Guest), 09-Jun-06 01:50 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48591 Previous topic | Next topic