Subject: "So it was you then." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45393
Show all folders

Endalion (Guest)Wed 01-Feb-06 10:08 AM

#45397, "So it was you then."

I recall having one good conversation with you as Endalion. It was pretty clear that you were a bit of a Outlander type with using money and such, while Endalion was my first character to use healers all the time. I don't know how many times you died, but as croc, I imagine that you were pretty survivable. The only thing in your RP I didn't like was the cat this cat that thing. That can be seen as indication that the character is somewhat retarded, which may hinder people's willingness to RP with you. I would have preferred using I(I want to be an Acolyte) or shortened or full name(Au wants to be an Acolyte) to refer self instead of cat, so that it would show that you are aware of self, but that's just my thoughts(for some reason I'm not too thrilled about felar, especially magi, calling themselves cat). But well played anyway. I'm not calling your RP bad, I'm just disagreeing with the flavour(meaning disagreeing on fairly minor details). Austira definitely wasn't an empty table. And to get other people RP with you.. My tactic was to throw random discussion opener comments or opinions over CB, hoping it to spawn a conversation.

Seeing from Dios that you were Zoel(I remember the two other shifters too), I can comment briefly on the past chars too. What comes to Zoel the jaguar shifter, the mental image of the character was female in my mind, despite of Zoel the character being male and the other charcters he reminded me of were female characters played by female players. You did well to move on from oddly RP:ed males to playing well-RP:ed females. You've improved so far, so I trust you to do better with your next. And when you don't feel like playing a char, there is always chance of playing a next one that suits you better. You've done three shifters so far. Maybe some other class to experiment with?

Endalion/Frearrir

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(Deleted)[Fortress] Austira Eldhwen... [View all] , Austira (Guest), Thu 02-Feb-06 06:17 PM
Reply RE: (Deleted)[Fortress] Austira Eldhwen..., Grunlath (Guest), 02-Feb-06 02:35 AM, #15
Reply Yeah, when it was just me vs god knows how many(its coo..., Austira (Guest), 02-Feb-06 12:46 PM, #17
Reply RE: (Deleted)[Fortress] Austira Eldhwen..., Alidove (Guest), 01-Feb-06 06:40 PM, #13
Reply Smelly fela!!! Not felar!!!, Austira (Guest), 02-Feb-06 12:44 PM, #16
Reply RE: (Deleted)[Fortress] Austira Eldhwen..., Thakhad (Guest), 01-Feb-06 01:07 PM, #9
Reply RE: (Deleted)[Fortress] Austira Eldhwen..., Austira (Guest), 01-Feb-06 01:14 PM, #10
Reply Bah I will miss you, xorvant (Guest), 01-Feb-06 12:18 PM, #4
Reply Unfortunately, I remember talking to you...but not what..., Austira (Guest), 01-Feb-06 12:27 PM, #5
Reply So it was you then., Endalion (Guest), 01-Feb-06 10:08 AM #3
Reply Hmm..., Austira (Guest), 01-Feb-06 12:31 PM, #6
     Reply Heh. I tend to return to shifter class too., DurNominator, 01-Feb-06 04:56 PM, #11
          Reply I was pretty hard core with the felar speech..., Austira (Guest), 01-Feb-06 05:05 PM, #14
               Reply Flavour. Don't convey messages with obscure made up lan..., DurNominator, 01-Feb-06 06:20 PM, #12
               Reply Except:, Valguarnera, 01-Feb-06 07:56 PM, #20
                    Reply I didn't expect anyone to memorize it..., Austira (Guest), 02-Feb-06 12:48 PM, #18
                    Reply And please do know the character before posting..., Austira (Guest), 02-Feb-06 04:14 PM, #19
                         Reply I understood you fine., Erivoran (Guest), 03-Feb-06 01:55 PM, #21
                              Reply I am not angry at any of the players actually..., Austira (Guest), 03-Feb-06 01:58 PM, #22
                                   Reply I thought you portrayed a perfect Felar., Bjurn (Guest), 03-Feb-06 03:26 PM, #23
                                        Reply Thanks man.., Austira (Guest), 04-Feb-06 01:34 PM, #24
                                        Reply Out of curiousity, nepenthe, 04-Feb-06 01:46 PM, #25
                                             Reply I wasn't expecting anything specific per se, Austira (Guest), 04-Feb-06 01:58 PM, #26
                                                  Reply The only thing that I didn't like about this character ..., Bjurn (Guest), 04-Feb-06 07:15 PM, #27
                                                  Reply RE: I wasn't expecting anything specific per se, nepenthe, 05-Feb-06 12:48 AM, #29
                                                       Reply No, no not that..., Austira (Guest), 05-Feb-06 09:57 PM, #30
                                        Reply And I meant ..., Bjurn (Guest), 04-Feb-06 07:20 PM, #28
Reply You're wrong!, Gnedden (Guest), 01-Feb-06 09:08 AM, #2
Reply I Do apologize, if I forgot who you are..., Austira (Guest), 01-Feb-06 12:35 PM, #8
Reply RE: (Deleted)[Fortress] Austira Eldhwen..., Karel, 01-Feb-06 03:10 AM, #1
     Reply It all went downhill after Rialnis deleted, honestly..., Austira (Guest), 01-Feb-06 12:33 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45393 Previous topic | Next topic