Subject: "Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45253
Show all folders

v_vegaThu 26-Jan-06 08:13 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
49 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45259, "Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history"

Where to start? At the beginning I guess. I rolled Dulmisa to be another one of my many mindless killah's, but when I reached the golden 35, I soon realised Empire was lacking a Shadow Lord. So I start asking for the Oath, no shadows about, Panthiero some times, but he never had time or didn't have the Codex. I asked Nabburak, he tells me to find a Shadow, there was none, atleast not during my playing times, after like a week or two of frustration I catch Panthiero with both Codex and time. I take the Oath and start to donate like crazy, promotions isn't coming my way, Dulmisa gets angered with Nabburak.

Immortals:
Thanks this game is awesome and thank you for taking the time with me. I'll do all I can to prove you wrong.

Khas - Can I have your baby? Everytime I saw a sign of you I got all happy and fuzzy inside, that is not good, when you are supposed to be some evil dude.

Grurk - I don't think I heard much of you, except for that time when I anathema'd the duergar thief who tried to overthrow me.

Thrak - Thank you for your time.

Kastellyn - I guess you made those gechoes, those alone made my day.

Emperors:

Nabburak - The überbeast had you thrown some love my way earlier, I would have not been part in the plot to dethrone you. Having fought along side Grottimgresh with previous incarnations, you are allways a solid player.

Makhovlek - Thank you for the Shadow Lord seat and wtf? We all thought you were the messiah and you delete, good luck with what you play these days.

Gvan - We went through some of the roughest times I've ever experienced, allways outnumbered, outclassed. One of us had to take the hits, I made sure it was you, after all you had sanc. You had my vote and won.

Yagharek - I liked you, seems not everyone did, but those hordes you had at times were a bit too overkillish. I sometimes wondered over your lack of prepping, with some more potions you'd been tearing through large crowds on your own. But everyone plays their own way.
You had my vote and won.

Niaz - When you called me to you and told me to prove myself to you, I were puzzled, I felt like that old guy in the office who's seen bosses come and go and never complained. Then this young hotshot boss comes and tells him to prove that you know what you are doing. If you had pushed the matter further I would had you dethroned, but you seemed to realise that I was an asset.

Grunlath - You seem to know what you are doing and are doing it well. I won't write more till you croak.

Councilmembers:

High Priests:
How many of you have I seen? I know I've lost count.
So I'll mention a few and if I forget any of you

Srinlete - I loved you, you were competent and a realb*tch, the perfect way to play the Imperial Healer. We (and you) knew we needed you, still ended up allmost begging for your help.

Rowan - At times our playingtimes has meshed, then we don't see each other for weeks, a pity. I felt safe with you by my side, you know what to do and when.

Zevsa - Curse you for deleting, not that it matters to me know. I'll echo the part of not ever wanting to accuse you for being new to the healer class. You played a healer with flying colours. And I didn't mind that you didn't put up a fight when I asked for your supplications.

War Masters:

Sdradiga - The WAR MASTER, you took on any odds, threw everything you had at them and you did it ooh so well. You had atleast two balls more than I and they big. Well done.

Aurilinius - A very fine bard, you drew their attention and I could duck behind you, just like I like them . Your deletion was a great loss for the Empire.

Cuuqca - I hate minospeach, though I love a competent warrior, needles to say I was torn. Well done.

Sylus - How long have you been waiting for War Master? Do your best now that you have the chance.

Dread Lords:

Etisrrus: You were my meatshield when Gvan wasn't about, I like what I saw from you, but with all those marans about you usually toast.

Other Imperials, others in general: It's two am here in Sweden, post something and I'll be happy to respond. I'll do more of this in the morning now I shall go and cry myself to sleep.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Dulmisa the Kiss of Death, Imperia... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 26-Jan-06 07:24 PM
Reply Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, v_vega, 26-Jan-06 08:13 PM #2
Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Aeria (Guest), 26-Jan-06 08:58 PM, #3
Reply Oh wow, you finally go, Runaktla (Guest), 26-Jan-06 09:30 PM, #4
Reply Well played, I was an ally before an enemy, Brinrok (Guest), 26-Jan-06 09:48 PM, #5
Reply You did good, Nivult (Guest), 26-Jan-06 10:08 PM, #6
Reply Rest in peace, Alidove (Guest), 26-Jan-06 10:41 PM, #7
Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Gvann (Guest), 27-Jan-06 12:38 AM, #8
Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Grunlath (Guest), 27-Jan-06 06:59 AM, #9
Reply Marvelous Character, Khasotholas, 27-Jan-06 07:25 AM, #10
Reply Who is the rest of your top 5?, Doobage (Guest), 27-Jan-06 03:10 PM, #17
     Reply I knew I'd be called on that, Khasotholas, 28-Jan-06 07:38 AM, #19
          Reply RE: I knew I'd be called on that, Aiekooso, 28-Jan-06 10:01 AM, #21
          Reply RE: I knew I'd be called on that, Khasotholas, 28-Jan-06 10:30 AM, #22
               Reply ...You win this round, Khasotholas nt, Drekten, 28-Jan-06 11:09 AM, #23
          Reply Just curious, who was Quinthen?, Xaannix_ (Guest), 30-Jan-06 06:55 PM, #28
Reply Heh. I guessed it was you., DurNominator, 27-Jan-06 08:06 AM, #11
Reply very very well played :), Kragathian (Guest), 27-Jan-06 11:07 AM, #12
Reply Fantastic Job, Kastellyn, 27-Jan-06 11:59 AM, #13
Reply Cool character, Ishranaye (Guest), 27-Jan-06 12:08 PM, #14
Reply As good as Tjok. nt, Nightwiggler (Guest), 27-Jan-06 12:13 PM, #15
Reply Nice one., Gryshilniar (Guest), 27-Jan-06 01:02 PM, #16
Reply Re, Dwoggurd, 27-Jan-06 07:41 PM, #18
Reply Fort:, v_vega, 28-Jan-06 09:43 AM, #20
Reply Feichin...., Bajula, 29-Jan-06 03:47 AM, #27
Reply Im curious (Sarmas), Xaannix, 28-Jan-06 11:17 AM, #24
Reply RE: Im curious (Sarmas), Dullvega (Guest), 31-Jan-06 11:06 AM, #31
Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Vesacha (Guest), 28-Jan-06 03:58 PM, #25
Reply Scandinavian?, Dullvega (Guest), 31-Jan-06 11:15 AM, #33
     Reply RE: Scandinavian?, Vesacha (Guest), 31-Jan-06 01:19 PM, #34
Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Cuucqa (Guest), 28-Jan-06 04:55 PM, #26
Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Niazuruzain (Guest), 31-Jan-06 08:30 AM, #29
Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, nepenthe, 31-Jan-06 10:09 AM, #30
Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Dullvega (Guest), 31-Jan-06 11:13 AM, #32
     Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Niazuruzain (Guest), 31-Jan-06 01:22 PM, #35
          Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Vesacha (Guest), 31-Jan-06 01:26 PM, #36
Reply Way to spell your own name wrong!, Hehe (Guest), 31-Jan-06 06:08 PM, #37
Reply Awesome character. NT, Drokk, 01-Feb-06 03:08 AM, #38
Reply Great Character all the way, one to be remember!!!, Iasolar (Guest), 26-Jan-06 07:47 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45253 Previous topic | Next topic