Subject: "Aryze Amakir: Dead, gone and deleted" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42332
Show all folders

Aryze Amakiir (Guest)Mon 24-Oct-05 06:33 PM

#42332, "Aryze Amakir: Dead, gone and deleted"

Well, this will probably come out as a rage delete(and in some ways it is…) but, honestly I did put some thought in it. I will keep this short for now, and add things when I think of them.

Aryze was my first outtie, I was kind of interested in it after playing Zoel, but I don’t play aggressive chars very well, and I picked her foci for defending, and not necessarily killing. I tried though(killing that is) without dying too much, honestly.

First of all:
Imms:
Innis: Man I am sorry I was a sucky follower, after I played Inea I wanted to play a follower of you, but…well I am a bit headstrong. Honestly with that whole Harkan thing she had the best intentions at heart(but it did kind of blow up in her face…oh well). Maybe I am just not cut out for organized religions, oh well, but thanks for being patient with me anyway)

Outties:
Quarena/Ikalaki: Thanks for helping me rank…I am sorry if I was a rank hound and pestering about it all the time, but I just wanted my forms. Thank you for tolerating me, of course.

Atchertene: Aryze’s best friend and love, if you want to call it that. I wish we had more time together but it happens, and I know I am boring sometimes. We had some fun running together, I just wish it wasn’t so short lived. And, Aryze got angry easily, so sorry if I became harsh with you about you “insulting” her, it was just her personality. And yes, Harkan pissed her off by threatening to do *AHEM* a lot.

Arminas: Thanks for the induction and being overall there. She considered you a father...that although was not necessarily there, was at least caring about her.

Fort:
Faltarn: Thanks for being there for Aryze when she became absolutely hysterical…about the whole Harkan deal.

Ulothyre: From what I have seen, good paladin, though I never really saw too much of you. Oh well.

Feichin: I almost didn’t delete because of you and Atchertene, but…I had to do it, I was getting too sick of some of this crap. It would have been interesting to see what happened if we continued running around with each other, though.

Enemies:
Well the spire as a whole, I have absolutely no respect for. I know it is harsh, but with all these misflaggings and crap I had to deal with, it’s hard to respect all of you. There were a few of you that I did have respect for: Fendracorl, Whelan, Ornerne(except for…well you raiding with that elf today, but we can’t all be perfect) that panther/falcon(ixull…uh whatever) and Falun. Everyone else, I either didn’t get a chance to know, or you did something that angered me.

Fendracorl/Ornerne: Going to lump you both together although Fend always gave me WAY more trouble than Ornerne, but good fights both of you(I swore I was going to kill you fend…but I guess that isn’t going to happen). I am also going to miss our...daily one on ones, Ornerne.

Whelan: No hard feelings about your autoassisting today, it was the elf that really upset me more than anything. All in all, I liked your char, and you were willing to listen to me, for the most part. Good luck with…well you know.

Ixull…uh whatever: Good talks, yes, when you were four strong and had the item of power and…me all by myself :< I am sure I got a bit annoying after a while, good times though.

Imperials: Didn’t really see too much of you…oh well.

Harkan: Hard one to place. Yes, right now you were an enemy, even though Aryze didn’t really want to hurt you(though she knew that she SHOULD). Did you honestly think Aryze would go along with your evil plan? Or was that just another tricky ploy by the scholar of the depths? In any case, I loved your char in the beginning anyway, and that was part of the reason I continued rping with you, just to see what kind of crap you were going to say/do next. It got a bit…too creepy for me after a while, honestly, and with some urging with Innis, I cut it off completely. But, after that, well I am not going to go on about that, I just didn’t like some of the things that happened afterwards, but I guess I should have expected it all. Oh, and one more thing, every time someone suggested me to find ABS in game, I wanted to shoot myself. I know that a shifter should have it, but is it ok for me to be too damn lazy to get them? I just hate prepping, and I like shifters…bad combo, isn’t it?

This is all I can think of right now…but if I remember more things to babble about, I will. Good times everyone, and I will reply if you say something I promise! (Its because I love typing, of course ^_^)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicAryze Amakir: Dead, gone and deleted [View all] , Aryze Amakiir (Guest), Mon 24-Oct-05 06:33 PM
Reply RE: Aryze Amakir: Dead, gone and deleted, Atchertene (Guest), 28-Oct-05 05:49 PM, #32
Reply finally..., Aryze (Guest), 29-Oct-05 01:35 AM, #33
Reply Huh, Faltarn (Guest), 28-Oct-05 03:22 AM, #31
Reply RE: Aryze Amakir: Dead, gone and deleted, Arminas (Guest), 26-Oct-05 06:49 AM, #26
Reply I had a char once that was a prep whore..., Aryze (Guest), 26-Oct-05 10:13 AM, #27
Reply Aww, nuts!, Phax (Guest), 26-Oct-05 01:33 AM, #25
Reply What did I do....?, Aryze (Guest), 26-Oct-05 10:14 AM, #28
Reply RE: Aryze Amakir: Dead, gone and deleted, Innis, 25-Oct-05 10:15 PM, #24
Reply Well, I wasn't sure what to do..., Aryze (Guest), 26-Oct-05 10:16 AM, #29
Reply Once again I do not get a mention.., Orpiato (Guest), 25-Oct-05 10:25 AM, #15
Reply Sorry..., Aryze (Guest), 25-Oct-05 12:54 PM, #16
Reply RE: Aryze Amakir: Dead, gone and deleted, Fendracorl (Guest), 25-Oct-05 07:06 AM, #14
Reply hmm, Aryze (Guest), 25-Oct-05 12:59 PM, #17
Reply Fun chats., Falun (Guest), 25-Oct-05 06:52 AM, #13
Reply I had to do what I had to..., Aryze (Guest), 25-Oct-05 01:03 PM, #18
Reply Going to miss ya., Feichin (Guest), 25-Oct-05 06:01 AM, #12
Reply RE: Going to miss ya., Aryze (Guest), 25-Oct-05 01:06 PM, #19
     Reply I understand., Feichin (Guest), 25-Oct-05 08:04 PM, #23
          Reply RE: I understand., Aryze (Guest), 27-Oct-05 04:21 PM, #30
Reply Hrm..., SPN, 25-Oct-05 01:43 AM, #11
Reply Goodbye, DurNominator, 25-Oct-05 01:07 AM, #10
Reply After that day..., Aryze (Guest), 25-Oct-05 01:11 PM, #20
     Reply RE: After that day..., DurNominator, 25-Oct-05 02:06 PM, #22
Reply I never did get to bash you., Whelan (Guest), 24-Oct-05 08:05 PM, #3
Reply RE: I never did get to bash you., Aryze Amakiir (Guest), 24-Oct-05 09:11 PM, #4
Reply Well well..., Harkan (Guest), 24-Oct-05 07:56 PM, #2
Reply RE: Well well..., Aryze Amakiir (Guest), 24-Oct-05 09:18 PM, #6
     Reply I love the role entries in your PBF n/t, Observer (Guest), 24-Oct-05 09:38 PM, #7
     Reply I knew I forgot something...., Aryze Amakiir (Guest), 24-Oct-05 10:53 PM, #8
Reply RE: Aryze Amakir: Dead, gone and deleted, Ornerne (Guest), 24-Oct-05 07:19 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Aryze Amakir: Dead, gone and deleted, Aryze Amakiir (Guest), 24-Oct-05 09:13 PM, #5
          Reply Hey, Volicitry (Guest), 25-Oct-05 12:30 AM, #9
               Reply I wasn't angry about that..., Aryze (Guest), 25-Oct-05 01:13 PM, #21
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42332 Previous topic | Next topic