Subject: "Deletion of Bwate, Jisjis and Yargus" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40674
Show all folders

Arolin- (Guest)Sun 21-Aug-05 08:39 AM

#40674, "Deletion of Bwate, Jisjis and Yargus"

Okay, that's it for me (again!).

I came back for a bit of fun but the lack of player base during the off peak which happens to be on peak for .au is kind of annoying.

I guess to me CF has never been the same since Masters was taken down.

If there was a enemy on I was way too reckless with Bwate, he should have had much less deaths at low levels and also at 47. Ohwell, it would not have been fun for me if I was more less aggressive.

Wands really bugs me, the fact that all three of my mages had constant supply of a/b/s sounds great. Except the fact that I had to waste so much time getting them. My air shifter wasnt too bad since he could fly there and my conjurer had the raven. But getting wands with Bwate was seriously boring.

To the CF imms, thanks for letting me play, I am assuming you knew I was playing? I was thinking that guerric might have shut me down earlier on. Then it occurred to me that the player base is so small you dont really want to shut people down unless you have to.

I don't want to hear that you had just finished writing the vampire code and was just about to give me a quest, I never expected to vampire, I simply roleplayed for it because thats what necro's do. Hypothetically, if i could have traded any chance to become a vampire to be a level 51 human I would have I stil miss level 51 human necros

Scions,

Yagig, I should have slept you, I am allowed to say thank you for shields, I am allowed to say the word 'good'. Man I hate how people think evil should be roleplayed a certain way. You also gave me grief for asking you what you were doing on cb, even saying that the archmage does not want to hear our trivial matters. WTF dude.

Maztriel, Sorry to leave you pal. You go on and do what you want to do, forget about the scion imms wanting to stop people being friendly. There is nothing more powerful than evil cabal members that are friendly to each other. One might think this is coming from playing good aligns, however, if anyone knows me I only play evils with the odd gnome that usually gets turned evil anyway
There is no rule to say evil's must backstab each other. If you combine real team work with skilled players and the ability to kill anyone you wish you have a force to be feared.

Gondrak, Man i hate minotaurs, could never understand you, good char tho.

Dreaa, thanks for inducting me, I havent been inducted by an imm since guerric inducted kophur with a quest that would make a lichquest look tiny.

As for Jisjis, taking my wisdom away for attacking good aligns. I only want to say this one time. STOP ENFORCING MAINSTREAM ROLEPLAY DIRECTIONS. Show me the passage in the helpfiles where it says that neutrals cant consider themselves a third team against light and dark.

I intend to uninstall zmud, my fiance' does not like me spending so much time on the computer

I wonder what people will think to hear that the 'hated Arolin' was playing. Probably happy that I have now quit again.

It is funny looking at the time wastage when you delete 3 chars in a row, did I really spend all that time?? wow. not to mention the other 50 heros in the last 9 years. This game is soooo addictive.

Peace out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicDeletion of Bwate, Jisjis and Yargus [View all] , Arolin- (Guest), Sun 21-Aug-05 08:39 AM
Reply RE: Deletion of Bwate, Jisjis and Yargus, nepenthe, 23-Aug-05 09:21 AM, #18
Reply RE: Deletion of Bwate, Jisjis and Yargus, Arolin- (Guest), 24-Aug-05 03:16 AM, #19
Reply I was almost positive it had to be you., Arminas (Guest), 23-Aug-05 08:22 AM, #17
Reply RE: Deletion of Bwate, Jisjis and Yargus, Exitguest (Guest), 22-Aug-05 11:59 AM, #13
Reply Next time you do a character like Jisjis..., DurNominator, 22-Aug-05 12:38 AM, #9
Reply But but... then how would he kill Paladins?!?!, Scion (Guest), 22-Aug-05 01:43 AM, #10
Reply There is a simple answer for that, DurNominator, 22-Aug-05 03:35 AM, #11
     Reply He was being sarcastic and agreeing with you. heh. n/t, DC_Guest (Guest), 22-Aug-05 03:51 PM, #14
          Reply I know, DurNominator, 23-Aug-05 01:57 AM, #16
Reply It isn't exactly a rare role, Daurwyn (Guest), 22-Aug-05 03:36 AM, #12
Reply RE: Neutral Killers, Tharena, 24-Aug-05 08:03 AM, #20
     Reply RE: Neutral Killers, DurNominator, 24-Aug-05 01:12 PM, #21
          Reply Not defending Jisjis persay, but...., Laearrist, 24-Aug-05 01:32 PM, #22
               Reply Some good thoughts there., DurNominator, 24-Aug-05 02:25 PM, #23
Reply Sorry bro.., Yagig (Guest), 21-Aug-05 07:56 PM, #8
Reply Neutral bloodthirstyness, Lhydia, 21-Aug-05 11:29 AM, #2
Reply RE: Neutral bloodthirstyness, Arolin- (Guest), 21-Aug-05 05:18 PM, #5
Reply RE: Neutral bloodthirstyness, DC_Guest (Guest), 22-Aug-05 03:54 PM, #15
Reply RE: Neutral bloodthirstyness, Isildur, 21-Aug-05 06:52 PM, #6
     Reply Alls I's was saying, Lhydia, 21-Aug-05 07:54 PM, #7
Reply RE: Deletion of Bwate, Jisjis and Yargus, Koai (Guest), 21-Aug-05 09:16 AM, #1
     Reply Good one answer., Arrazzn (Guest), 21-Aug-05 01:01 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Good one answer., Arolin- (Guest), 21-Aug-05 05:14 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40674 Previous topic | Next topic