Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40482
Show all folders

Azakard (Guest)Tue 16-Aug-05 02:16 PM

#40487, "Badguys"

Maran:
Wow, lots of you over the time...
Umm
Elf paladins: Though each of you was different and annoying in your own way, I still can't put a name to half of you...
Humansunder/Defiance/Amathyar users!
Toughest class for me to fight period if you didn't dodge it, you just Slammmmed me with raw damage.

Dwarf Paladins:
Dorn: Awesome job man you are freakin tough, if not just so lucky its sick =P. I hear you are a excellent leader too, keep it up.

Other Marans: Lots of you, lots of gangs.. and a few unluckies on the sides, over all better vote than Empire.

Village:
Gery: Freakin bards! Always Arial bards in the village, but you where the worst, I couldn't save against you, your freakin fire/ice did ===Oblits average. Good job, and keep it up old man =P.

Vinourak: Likely the bravest player in the village around most of you guys only like to fight when I'm scepterless and post prepped,
You came at me when I was at my strongest and you knew it, Props for that.

Brindibin: Didn't know much about you, but Man that fight kicked ass.
PS, Yes I did take your gear Muwhahaha....

Empire:
Dulimsa: Only imperial I liked even if all you did was try and assassinate. I agree warrior vs assassin at hero is a bit tilted in the warriors favor. Though I would have loved to had enough time to stick my new legacy to you atleast once =(

Outlander:
Some of you where my enemies, some my friends...
Qing: Heh, I loved talking to you, even if you where stuck up =P I was always trying to convince you to be on my side, I hate shamans much less ones that know that Rot is about the only tactic that will kill someone who's wise to plague/energydrain...

Kazran?: Firegiant Pole..axe? You kicked some ass and also was one of my favorite people to rank with. Your still around right?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGoodbyes [View all] , Azakard (Guest), Tue 16-Aug-05 11:16 AM
Reply Much thanks to whom got my PBF, Azakard (Guest), 26-Aug-05 03:53 PM, #14
Reply I decided it was time to donate, so I got three pbfs..., Nyrka (Guest), 26-Aug-05 03:56 PM, #15
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Eshval, 19-Aug-05 08:08 PM, #12
Reply Thank you, Azakard (Guest), 22-Aug-05 12:57 PM, #13
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Dreaa, 18-Aug-05 11:53 PM, #10
Reply Badguys, Azakard (Guest), 16-Aug-05 02:16 PM #2
Reply RE: Badguys, Dumisa (Guest), 17-Aug-05 10:03 AM, #6
Reply RE: Badguys, Kazren (Guest), 17-Aug-05 02:45 PM, #8
Reply For the Scions, Azakard (Guest), 16-Aug-05 02:06 PM, #1
     Reply Stabber..., Yagig (Guest), 16-Aug-05 05:25 PM, #3
     Reply Heh, certainly, Azakard (Guest), 17-Aug-05 03:56 PM, #9
     Reply RE: For the Scions, Runaktla (Guest), 16-Aug-05 06:07 PM, #4
     Reply I don't care what people say about dark-elves..., Nalyo (Guest), 17-Aug-05 08:39 AM, #5
     Reply RE: For the Scions, Gondrak (Guest), 17-Aug-05 02:23 PM, #7
     Reply RE: For the Scions, Maztriel (Guest), 19-Aug-05 05:05 PM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40482 Previous topic | Next topic