Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Atelzor the Legend of the Battle..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34577
Show all folders

wungar (Guest)Wed 26-Jan-05 02:32 PM

#34639, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Atelzor the Legend of the Battle..."

Well Believe it or not, there are nearly equal numbers of imperials and fortress, the difference is that most of the imperials are blades. Among the blades I had you and ceiek picked out to be the top 2 mostly because you always gave me a tough fight. Most imperials its just com 'essence of retribution' com wrath watch them run away before I can seal the kill, but you and the emperor both have sent me packing while you were alone props to you on that especially considering your massive vuln to my most potent weapon.

On an aside, I find it best not to roll a char to even the tides so much because well they shift fast. Right now everyone is flaming about fortress numbers, but about 90% of wungars char life empire and scion were in power the swing in power literally took like 3 days. So if you roll a char just to even the playing field, unless you rank extremly fast you might miss the shift in power and be bored.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Atelzor the Legend of the Battlefiel... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 25-Jan-05 03:32 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Atelzor the Legend of the Battle..., v_vegatelzor (Guest), 26-Jan-05 08:40 AM, #1
     Reply eh..., Ianstu (Guest), 26-Jan-05 09:41 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Atelzor the Legend of the Battle..., wungar (Guest), 26-Jan-05 02:32 PM #3
     Reply Nice job!, Heas (Guest), 26-Jan-05 04:13 PM, #4
     Reply Atelzor tells you 'Not today., Granaak (Guest), 28-Jan-05 03:34 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34577 Previous topic | Next topic