Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Atelzor the Legend of the Battle..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34577
Show all folders

v_vegatelzor (Guest)Wed 26-Jan-05 08:40 AM

#34630, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Atelzor the Legend of the Battle..."

Should've deleted two weeks ago when school started, but it turned out first week was no lessons so I kept em another week and decided to delete last weekend, but I thought I'd be able to control my cf-urge and just play a few hours, this turned out to be false and when I realised this I decided to play em till I need to reequip, I died and reequipped, then I died again and reequipped again, then I suicided a few times at the watcher this friday and realised I shouldn't play anymore, but focus on my studies so I deleted. Seeing I knew I was about to delete soon, I tried to hero as many blades as possible during my playing times.

I made this char to fight Imperials, seeing everyone bitched of how overpowered they are. But when I started to raise in the ranks Empire got their snot beaten out of without my help. This made me take the oath, cause I got a softspot for those pesky Imperials and thought they might need my help(?). A few goodbyes to active chars.
I choose Enigma-/Harmonious-legacies seeing Imperials usually needed to run and hide. I wanted to be able to get out of those situations. I gathered preps, but didn't use them as much as I should've, but that's me, I'm to lazy to run and replentish them when they are used up. Some of the preps I had in mind to use, were never in and I was to lazy to get the similar once that take longer time gathering.

Empire:
Ceiekalak, the times over playingtimes matched it was allways a pleasure. You seem to know alot about warriors, I don't. Keep it up, liked you as Bahear and I liked you as Atelzor.

Skolgrar: You seem to know your sh*t, we didn't meet that much, but the times we did, I was allways confident you'd make the right choice in combat.

Teilli: As you said on my qhcf post, we didn't meet that much, but I got a solid impression from you. Keep on logging in, the tides will turn.

Ianstu: You probably found me annoying, allways trying to give you pointers of things you probably allready knew. But I have my way of playing bards, so when you didn't do it my way, I felt obliged to say something, though my advice wasn't allways the better sollution to the problem, just my own.

Ezuloj: Minotaurspeech is so annoying, keep up the good work though. hope you'll stay around much longer than I could.

Growlow: Stop dying all the time! I got the impression you know even less of how to play a warrior than me. And learn to reequip properly, I allways sighed infront of the keyboard when I logged on and you had a set of red dragon and some skull rings. Anyway good luck with War Master, you remind me of another fire War Master I served under, not to long back. He learned alot during the run, I guess you will as well.

Vinson: I liked you immensly, you play the Imperial healer well. Always being a bitch over cabalchannel and what not. If I had the time to play more I'd moved for Growlow's position, but seeing I had so little time on my hands, I choose not to. Dieing last friday really didn't bother me seeing I knew it would be my last session as Atelzor. Good luck!

Fortress:
Heas: You were my bane, maranweapons on a duergar is pretty mean to say the least, you got me a few times. Tht time under arkham, I was afk, since my gf asked me to get her something, when I came back to the comp you had me entwined, and I was as good as dead. Only death against you that irked me was the one on western crossroads where harmonious totally let me down, this was just after me loosing my set to Grazzur U'kal and had just got most of it back minus a few +dex items, this and the fact that I choose not to quaff my hastepotion (for some odd reason)did me in. I'm sorry if I came of as a jerk. It was all me being so angry at myself.

Wungar: Fortresspaladins are some nasty duergarbanes, I just saw little I could do against you in a one on one, especially when you wear a noremove energy shield. Got you once when Skolgrar came in and bashed you down in Imperial lands, but other than that I had a snowballs chance in hell against you. Good luck!

Imms: thanks for making this great game and putting up with all the whining of the playerbase.
Yeah, I'll be back, just hopefully not until the summer.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Atelzor the Legend of the Battlefiel... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 25-Jan-05 03:32 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Atelzor the Legend of the Battle..., v_vegatelzor (Guest), 26-Jan-05 08:40 AM #1
Reply eh..., Ianstu (Guest), 26-Jan-05 09:41 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Atelzor the Legend of the Battle..., wungar (Guest), 26-Jan-05 02:32 PM, #3
Reply Nice job!, Heas (Guest), 26-Jan-05 04:13 PM, #4
Reply Atelzor tells you 'Not today., Granaak (Guest), 28-Jan-05 03:34 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34577 Previous topic | Next topic