Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Romasurn the Knight of the Glade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33961
Show all folders

Romasurn (Guest)Tue 11-Jan-05 04:57 AM

#34013, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Romasurn the Knight of the Glade"

I have always wanted a battle ranger. So I guess I got my wish. This
was my first rager, which I am sure was painfully obvious at times. I rolled him with a great role in mind, but then became obsessed with ranking and just putting in a crappy little role. I had a lot of misconceptions of the cabal and now they are laid to rest. Thanks to Iborenn for inducting me..you had a "human behind the monitor" feel to you. Which is always fun. To those that want to play a rager..I agree with the Big Blue Yintrik up top. Defenders are a blast. A cloud giant ranger with defender skills, herb and camp..is a beast. I am sure I made some people frown at times at what I did. I deleted because I became the guy nobody knew in the cabal. Plus, I had about a zillion deaths, but all in good fun. Iborenn, thanks for giving the rager newbies a chance, Khard the dwarf..those forged weapons are great buddy. Yintrik, aka blue, you were rocking hard..but figured it was an experiment for how hard you were going. Jurt..wow..amazing you are still around you little bastach. Thanks for making my first rager loads of fun, that is what it is about after all boys and girls. See you in the fields I imagine. Have fun. Seriously..Have fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Romasurn the Knight of the Glade [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 10-Jan-05 02:16 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Romasurn the Knight of the Glade, Romasurn (Guest), 11-Jan-05 04:57 AM #2
Reply Glad you had fun., Bajula, 11-Jan-05 02:26 PM, #3
Reply Meet me at High Lords Keep? Enjoyed our times together..., Yintrik (Guest), 11-Jan-05 04:38 PM, #4
Reply Another one down, Hylondin (Guest), 11-Jan-05 05:55 PM, #5
Reply You really kept me on my toes, Aesrira (Guest), 12-Jan-05 09:59 AM, #6
Reply Ive always wanted.., Curiouser (Guest), 11-Jan-05 02:33 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33961 Previous topic | Next topic