Subject: "Talk about a one sided and incorrect view." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33913
Show all folders

Aesrira (Guest)Mon 10-Jan-05 12:31 PM

#33973, "Talk about a one sided and incorrect view."

Most of Sxozzoh's deaths that day occured before I even logged on. The others because he choose to attack alone instead of grouping with me or even telling me he was attacking till after he died. As I was telling you after that mess, and I can see it didn't stick, Sxozzoh's nature was to silently charge in alone more often than not.

But on to something truly important, Sxozzoh!

I liked your character. I especially liked the way you spoke. So many people swear using modern explitives, which just sounds wrong to me, but you gave them a real old world flair. It's a shame we really didn't have similar playing times, I would have liked to spend more time with you. But perhaps its for the best, I probable would have spent the rest of your life cuffing you upside the head for running off alone to die that day!

Good luck on your next! Hope to see you in the fields again.

Aesrira

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Sxozzoh the Legend of the Battlef... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 07-Jan-05 06:32 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Sxozzoh the Legend of the Bat..., Sxozzoh (Guest), 09-Jan-05 07:35 AM, #3
Reply Sorry about the fiends..., Melacarfina (Guest), 10-Jan-05 05:49 AM, #4
Reply Talk about a one sided and incorrect view., Aesrira (Guest), 10-Jan-05 12:31 PM #5
Reply Easy tiger, Daurwyn (Guest), 10-Jan-05 03:14 PM, #8
     Reply Actually it was., Aesrira (Guest), 10-Jan-05 03:36 PM, #9
          Reply Got to be honest..., Vladamir, 10-Jan-05 04:53 PM, #10
               Reply Correct..., Melacarfina (Guest), 11-Jan-05 10:29 AM, #11
Reply RE: Sorry about the fiends..., Sxozzoh (Guest), 10-Jan-05 01:55 PM, #6
Reply He he, you were fun to play with, Jaeiin (Guest), 10-Jan-05 02:23 PM, #7
Reply We were good running partners, Farniby (Guest), 08-Jan-05 01:12 PM, #2
Reply I liked fighting you., Ahelun, 08-Jan-05 10:35 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33913 Previous topic | Next topic