Subject: "Best Rped...? Hmmm." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33801
Show all folders

Jaeiin (Guest)Tue 04-Jan-05 02:04 PM

#33820, "Best Rped...? Hmmm."

I'd say there is a difference between good RP and amusing Rp, and its often hard to hit both. I wish I could consider myself doing better RP wise but I'm having so much fun I really don't care

From your comment it sounds like you don't remember that quote I told you. There was a talk I had with Shazirah(Your awesome, with a capital AWESOME) where she mentioned the Heralds being like healers in that they provide light-hearted entertainment to liven up peoples morale. The Outlanders seemed to be missing that bit of their lives, partly because they can't enter the Inn (and if you did't have a warrant, you'd get one on the way to it) and partly because a lot of them just can't interact with the Heralds there are. Some are large, silent giant types. Some are large, noisy giant types. Others are Aesrira. But they all have to avoid some of the most populated places in favour for small, quick moving bands. By definition they're outlaws and since I knew there would be some great RPers in there I decided I would fill that hole between over use of the 'giggle' emote and ripping the city apart. Nowadays, I rip the city apart while giggling. Luckily, I'm a drunken elf and so just about anything goes

You may also have noticed, that I do have that mark on my wrist. Mrs.Awesome is the light of Jaeiins life, and if she was mortal you'd better believe he'd be trying to get her drunk... or just be humping her leg. Since she's not and it'd be a bit hard to take on Arvam for leg humping rights, he's content with mirroring her in as many ways as he can. Don't be surprised if all her followers come out with at least -some- heraldish tendancies.

Enough about me, anyway... Yisoras Heartsoar. I can safely say it'll be a name I remember for a long time. Can't say I remember any of your other characters, but I liked your playing style. Less 'suicidal' than Norkie (we made a great trio) but definetly good at sticking to your roleplay. I wish I knew more about your religious side but I guess we just flew off into battles and fun most of the time. I am really going to miss Yisoras, and I swear I've sat by myself in the Refuge, no other outlanders on and just said 'Lin-ha, go someplace and please... wake Yisoras up.' or 'Where is Yisoras when you really want him?'.
In fact, thinking about it, that last ones a bit suspect :S

You made Jaeiins life just that bit more brilliant that at some point I have to stick you into my role. Maybe when I begin to feel old, I can weave you into his story. Other than that I think you should have stuck with it, we all miss Amaranthe but she's a hardcore addict and she'll be back. Who knows, if you'd stuck around, she might have had one more reason to pick up a 60 hour mudding week schedule and make all our lives better.

As for your legacies, I think that Vanguards really is perfect if you intend to travel with friends constantly. If you really believe in any kind of honourable combat, you shouldn't pick this. Its meant for those who are leading packs, not solo-killers.

See you in the fields

Jaeiin

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Yisoras Heartsoar the Legend ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 04-Jan-05 01:20 AM
Reply Finally, Yisoras (Guest), 04-Jan-05 01:44 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Finally, Meorian (Guest), 04-Jan-05 05:36 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Finally, Yisoras (Guest), 04-Jan-05 10:50 AM, #3
     Reply Goodbyes, Yisoras (Guest), 04-Jan-05 11:43 AM, #4
     Reply Best Rped...? Hmmm., Jaeiin (Guest), 04-Jan-05 02:04 PM #5
     Reply RE: Best Rped...? Hmmm., Yisoras (Guest), 04-Jan-05 02:58 PM, #6
     Reply Have Grass Juice for Norkie?, Norkie (Guest), 04-Jan-05 03:46 PM, #7
          Reply Bah, Yisoras (Guest), 04-Jan-05 03:55 PM, #8
     Reply Oh, you are sneaky!, Karrel (Guest), 04-Jan-05 05:43 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Oh, you are sneaky!, Yisoras (Guest), 04-Jan-05 06:48 PM, #12
     Reply You fought well, Ceie (Guest), 04-Jan-05 11:11 PM, #13
     Reply Thanks, Yisoras (Guest), 05-Jan-05 09:24 PM, #16
     Reply Farewell, Yisoras Heartsoar, you'll be missed., Aesrira (Guest), 06-Jan-05 09:06 AM, #17
     Reply Haha, Yisoras (Guest), 06-Jan-05 10:36 AM, #18
          Reply Well smack my tail! Again!, Aesrira (Guest), 06-Jan-05 10:51 AM, #19
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Tjok. (Guest), 06-Jan-05 07:33 PM, #20
          Reply Thanks, Yisoras (Guest), 07-Jan-05 12:55 PM, #22
     Reply Enjoyed Agaemas. See you 'round... nt, Lophiel (Guest), 04-Jan-05 06:01 PM, #10
          Reply RE: Enjoyed Agaemas. See you 'round... nt, Yisoras (Guest), 04-Jan-05 06:47 PM, #11
               Reply Oh noone -that- special..., Lophiel (Guest), 06-Jan-05 09:26 PM, #14
                    Reply Yup, I remember him, Yisoras (Guest), 05-Jan-05 09:22 PM, #15
                    Reply Eh., Shazirah, 06-Jan-05 08:24 PM, #21
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33801 Previous topic | Next topic