Subject: "Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33801
Show all folders

Yisoras (Guest)Tue 04-Jan-05 11:43 AM

#33817, "Goodbyes"

I think I was just feeling tired when I wrote the above. Goodbyes are as follows:

Outlanders:

Jaeiin: Best rped char I have ever seen. Don't get me wrong, you made an awesome Outlander, but imho you really were what a Herald should be. Haha, and I liked our half grumpy moods to one another, it was always nice to log in and see Jaeiin was too.

Norkie: Hahahahaha, you made me laugh harder than I think I have ever laughed. Good times with the Grass Juice. Great rp, too bad about the con death. Most memorable moment. We were in the tree, me and Jaeiin were arguing about it being smart to give you alcohol, and then you removed all and ran yelling Woo! Grass Juice! Jaeiin blinked, and I said something like....he is running around naked and drunk, nice one, Jaeiin. Hahah, ahhh good times.

Tjok: We argued a lot it seemed over Scions, but oh well. You made an awesome leader, best I have seen really, and I really enjoyed hunting together.

Farniby: You surprised me. I remember travelling together, and you saying you might want to join Outlanders but you had to spend more time in the wilds. Next time I log in you're an Outlander. We had some awesome fun, and I can understand what its like to start getting bored. Hopefully you are headed back to the fields.

Sxozzoh: From what I could tell you kicked some butt, I never interacted with you much, the whole good/evil thing was a bit of a barrier. Give em hell.

Aesrira: Another really well rped Outlander, and a good friend. Really good job, its too bad you didnt get more involved in Amaranthe's religion, but our interactions were still awesome. Really good job, I really liked our chances to travel, and those sparring matches with Tiriundrun.

Dilique: You seemed a little new, but it was really nice to have you around. Having you with me in the shrine to pray helped ease the boredom of no interaction. And I think the first time we went we scored a talk with the Maiden. Hopefully you haven't deleted. Keep on trucking.

Thays: We didn't talk much, you were my first interview and you helped me practice my skills in Emerald. I think it was the brain damage from all those stuns that ended up killing you off. You and Cathoria both seemed....too elite to talk to? I think thats how I want to put it. Heh.

Cathoria: I think the extent of our interactions were, greetings when we logged in, and that one super long conjurer battle on Eastern Road. Biggest thing I noticed about you...you killed a lot of people. It seemed you were constantly reporting our enemies deaths. Truly amazing.

Imperials:

Waeldyn: Lots of good fights, you were really the only Imperial I wanted to hunt. And thats just because our battles were so fun. Haha.

Brelinak: Annoying, thats about all I can say...haha.

Ceiekalak: I never understood how you were death dealing. I liked how our fights weren't super one sided...well until you managed to land sigil of pain on me. I remember a few times I made you quaff...I would have liked to have some more interesting fights, but that sigil just ends it too quickly. Arial hps...

Krackleshah: Had a shouting match in Galadon that I remember. And we also had a battle between you and Denower? Against me and Farniby. Ended up both losing a guy, but it was fun.

Tribunals:

Meorian: You were the only Tribunal that would hunt me actively outside of town. Or it seemed that way anyway. Good fights, and thanks for keeping me on my toes.

Klendalstak: Hmm, I don't think I ever got to one vs one against you. It seemed you always had a bard, or a healer with you. Or I had Jaeiin with me. Too bad...

Salsipuedes: I argued with you a ton. Haha, glad that I got you kicked out of the Spire.

Melacarfina: I got you kicked out too, but seems you are back in now. Good times, I liked to raid against you, it was always interesting.

Tribunals in general: I liked fighting with you, and really liked it when I managed to get you booted or demoted. I think I was at 5 demotions, expulsions when I deleted.

Immortals:

Amaranthe: Thanks for getting my inducted, I was waiting forever and to finally be whisked away on a cloud of leaves was pretty awesome. Really wanted to interact more, and learn more about your religion, but seems we had different times or something. Thanks again!

I think that about wraps it up, if I missed you, please say so. Lots of names to remember.

Yisoras Heartsoar

P.S.

Karrel: Hahahahah, I didn't forget you, but made you think I did didn't I? Good rp, good pk skills. I liked working with you, but after our argument in Galadon, it seemed like there was a wall between us. Haha. Well done, and see you around.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Yisoras Heartsoar the Legend ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 04-Jan-05 01:20 AM
Reply Finally, Yisoras (Guest), 04-Jan-05 01:44 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Finally, Meorian (Guest), 04-Jan-05 05:36 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Finally, Yisoras (Guest), 04-Jan-05 10:50 AM, #3
     Reply Goodbyes, Yisoras (Guest), 04-Jan-05 11:43 AM #4
     Reply Best Rped...? Hmmm., Jaeiin (Guest), 04-Jan-05 02:04 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Best Rped...? Hmmm., Yisoras (Guest), 04-Jan-05 02:58 PM, #6
     Reply Have Grass Juice for Norkie?, Norkie (Guest), 04-Jan-05 03:46 PM, #7
          Reply Bah, Yisoras (Guest), 04-Jan-05 03:55 PM, #8
     Reply Oh, you are sneaky!, Karrel (Guest), 04-Jan-05 05:43 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Oh, you are sneaky!, Yisoras (Guest), 04-Jan-05 06:48 PM, #12
     Reply You fought well, Ceie (Guest), 04-Jan-05 11:11 PM, #13
     Reply Thanks, Yisoras (Guest), 05-Jan-05 09:24 PM, #16
     Reply Farewell, Yisoras Heartsoar, you'll be missed., Aesrira (Guest), 06-Jan-05 09:06 AM, #17
     Reply Haha, Yisoras (Guest), 06-Jan-05 10:36 AM, #18
          Reply Well smack my tail! Again!, Aesrira (Guest), 06-Jan-05 10:51 AM, #19
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Tjok. (Guest), 06-Jan-05 07:33 PM, #20
          Reply Thanks, Yisoras (Guest), 07-Jan-05 12:55 PM, #22
     Reply Enjoyed Agaemas. See you 'round... nt, Lophiel (Guest), 04-Jan-05 06:01 PM, #10
          Reply RE: Enjoyed Agaemas. See you 'round... nt, Yisoras (Guest), 04-Jan-05 06:47 PM, #11
               Reply Oh noone -that- special..., Lophiel (Guest), 06-Jan-05 09:26 PM, #14
                    Reply Yup, I remember him, Yisoras (Guest), 05-Jan-05 09:22 PM, #15
                    Reply Eh., Shazirah, 06-Jan-05 08:24 PM, #21
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33801 Previous topic | Next topic