Subject: "Er...I'm just a passerby here, but I couldn't help but notice..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33721
Show all folders

Mek (Guest)Tue 04-Jan-05 02:59 PM

#33822, "Er...I'm just a passerby here, but I couldn't help but notice..."

Like his character, his rendition is flawed, but I'm not getting sucked into that pissing contest.

I think you started this particular pissing contest by even mentioning Jhishesh. What was the point of doing that if not to be an ass? Sure, you could say you were using him as an example in your explanation up above, but there was no reason to.

And then...

I simply stated a fact. I made him flee frequently even though I was disadvantaged which is true. Then he took a shot at me saying I need to be prepared in order to fight?? LOL, that's the funniest one I've heard yet though. What does he expect? I'm going to fight him, Shanta and Lothorectred without flight or sanc? I'm a prep whore? What the hell can a shaman prep with? Flight? I still don't know any preps beyond the ones I'd found out years ago and most of those were long gone. I don't need to be bothered with them. I continually find it funny that someone will come up with the most ludicrous faults about someone else's play. "I needed to be prepared." LOL

Now you have a whole paragraph's worth of ranting crap directed at a guy who you brought into the situation in the first place. What's with the ####ing chip on your shoulder? I guess it really is the same old thing with you since Drucyrus. Ah well man...eat less red meat or something. This isn't a football game.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Lucrucien the Preacher of Truth, Initi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 31-Dec-04 04:40 AM
Reply A question if you don't mind, Kahlruk (Guest), 02-Jan-05 09:29 PM, #5
Reply Like I have said many times before..., Lucrucien (Guest), 03-Jan-05 09:02 PM, #7
     Reply That's funny..., Jhishesh, 04-Jan-05 12:03 AM, #8
          Reply I yield to your infalible logic., Lucrucien (Guest), 04-Jan-05 02:39 AM, #9
          Reply RE: I yield to your infalible logic., Vimal2 (Guest), 04-Jan-05 03:00 AM, #10
               Reply Shrug, Lucrucien (Guest), 04-Jan-05 06:03 AM, #11
                    Reply Er...I'm just a passerby here, but I couldn't help but ..., Mek (Guest), 04-Jan-05 02:59 PM #12
                    Reply Shrug universally means I don't know..., Vimal1 (Guest), 04-Jan-05 05:28 PM, #14
          Reply I don't know the history here., Enbuergo1 (Guest), 04-Jan-05 03:17 PM, #13
Reply My only hope is..., Felar Revenant (Guest), 01-Jan-05 04:40 PM, #4
Reply Dammit you owe me 10 gold!, Restraal (Guest), 01-Jan-05 11:41 AM, #3
Reply You lasted a LONG time ~, MayDay (Guest), 31-Dec-04 10:17 AM, #2
Reply Not hard to do, Xenoroyal... (Guest), 03-Jan-05 02:50 AM, #6
Reply I remember fighting you just after 11th., Some paladin (Guest), 31-Dec-04 05:04 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33721 Previous topic | Next topic