Subject: "Norkie!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33646
Show all folders

Norkibjorden (Guest)Wed 29-Dec-04 09:18 PM

#33647, "Norkie!"

Doh! My last death was really dumb. I stepped a step too far up after having died to Meorian at the Executioner. My plan was to taunt with a good solid "Norkie!"

So, yeah... Norkie was a fun releasing of frustration after having been Krystia for so long. It was the first time I've ever been able to do Unspeakables. But... I died. A lot. He was very fearless and gung-ho, selfish but self-sacraficing, childlike, dumb, innocent, funny-looking, and a bunch of other things I tried to put into the character. The role failed somewhat because I really wanted him to be a death follower of Amaranthe, but never got around to praying when I should have. Mostly, I just ran around, smashed things, poked things, died, and tried to keep in good spirits about it all. Consequently, I am a horrible PKer (I've been pointed out to that this is common with the girls who play CF), so I tried to put what I couldn't accomplish on the "so mean, you'll wet your pants" side into the roleplay aspect. Also, the entire time I played, I don't think I ever said my full name once. It was "Norkie!" from the git-go.

A few goodbyes:

Outlanders:

Tjok - This is the third character I've hunted with you with. I still absolutely love Tjok. I had fun smashing things with you this time around. Its nice to be able to contribute damage-wise.

Jaeiin - Songer! I think I got to interact with you more than any other Outlander with Norkie. We had a lot of fun. I enjoyed improvving a great bit. Everything from "What be grass juice?" to "One time, Norkie like this giantess sow..." to "Give Norkie hug!", all the while, wiggling his ears like a mad fool. I had a lot of fun with our interactions. I think I also made a better drunk than you did : )

Yisoras - Bird! It was usually myself, you, and Jaeiin all together learning on the mount. We had a blast! I loved roleplaying more favor to you than Jaeiin. Gave me an excuse to pick on him more.

Karrel - I tried to be likeable, but I don't know if you were ever entertained. You have good roleplay and play the Outlander loner quite well. I hope you weren't too bothered by Norkie's antics. He can grate on the nerves sometimes.

Farniby - We had a few fun times in Organia. Then I shot past you in rank, and then you shot past me. Its nice to have a transmuter in Outlanders.

Cathoria - We got to hunt together a few times. It was fun. You're a beast and when Norkie got up to your ranks, it was fun traveling with you and getting to watch you work.

Other Outlanders - There were plenty of others I got to interact with. I always have fun in Outlanders. If you'd like to say goodbye, feel free and I'll post back.

Enemies -

I made lots of enemies just because I liked to stick to the Outlander philosophy. Lots of people killed me, and I didn't do so well PKing on my own. I know, I know. So, yeah. I traveled in groups a lot and ganked others sometimes two or three on one. I still would face people alone when it was convenient for me, but usually I'd be sent running. For my enemies, if you post a goodbye, I'll respond.

Immortals -

I don't know if anyone was watching, but I tried to always be "on" with the roleplaying. I hope it was enjoyable to watch.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Norkibjorden the Student of the ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 29-Dec-04 08:44 PM
Reply Frecking hell, Nardyka (Guest), 03-Jan-05 02:00 PM, #21
Reply RE: Frecking hell, Norkie (Guest), 04-Jan-05 03:51 PM, #22
Reply You were so cute..., Melacarfina (Guest), 31-Dec-04 07:17 PM, #17
Reply RE: You were so cute..., Norkie (Guest), 01-Jan-05 02:51 PM, #18
Reply Norkie!, Norkibjorden (Guest), 29-Dec-04 09:18 PM #1
     Reply AIM, Norkie (Guest), 29-Dec-04 09:21 PM, #2
     Reply Its not that your PK skill wasn't at least average..., Jaeiin (Guest), 29-Dec-04 10:23 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Its not that your PK skill wasn't at least average...., Norkie (Guest), 29-Dec-04 10:33 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Norkie!, Dralgarth (Guest), 30-Dec-04 01:11 AM, #5
     Reply It was YOU!, Norkie (Guest), 30-Dec-04 04:22 AM, #7
     Reply Fun char! Thanks for the laughs. Good luck with your ne..., Drahke (Guest), 30-Dec-04 03:55 AM, #6
     Reply Drahke!, Norkie (Guest), 30-Dec-04 04:24 AM, #8
     Reply Liked Norkie a lot, Karrel (Guest), 30-Dec-04 08:01 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Liked Norkie a lot, Norkie (Guest), 30-Dec-04 02:31 PM, #12
     Reply Big Bear!, Aesrira (Guest), 30-Dec-04 09:10 AM, #10
     Reply Shifter thing!, Norkie (Guest), 30-Dec-04 02:36 PM, #13
     Reply This make me sad in pants., Karashin (Guest), 30-Dec-04 10:41 AM, #11
     Reply RE: This make me sad in pants., Norkie (Guest), 30-Dec-04 08:20 PM, #14
     Reply Woo!, Yisoras (Guest), 30-Dec-04 08:37 PM, #15
     Reply Norkie drunk! Woo!, Norkie (Guest), 31-Dec-04 03:42 AM, #16
     Reply Hmph, Iborenn (Guest), 03-Jan-05 11:42 AM, #19
     Reply "Fights Unseens? Norkie scared of.", Norkie (Guest), 03-Jan-05 01:52 PM, #20
     Reply Don't know who your other characters were, Tjok. (Guest), 06-Jan-05 07:10 PM, #23
          Reply Tjok!, Norkie (Guest), 07-Jan-05 04:11 AM, #24
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33646 Previous topic | Next topic