Subject: "I know the feeling, and yes I suffered like you did. txt" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33630
Show all folders

Synnarlo (Guest)Mon 03-Jan-05 06:49 PM

#33787, "I know the feeling, and yes I suffered like you did. txt"

I saw you on often both when I was in scion and when I was not. However like Restraal stated and as Dreaa proved if you dont play prime time where you get seen doing things then you dont exist.

Scion is a cabal of bias, like it or not. You can move mountains and get 0 reward. As it has been for 90% of my characters (esp considering my playing time)

I had 3 days off work and decided I would have some fun, first day I got inducted into scion through huge imm interaction and pc interaction. 2nd day I got given a last name, 3rd day I got bonus immortal xp. All this just because I played during my early mornings 9am to 12pm. All this a good 200 hours after I started playing.

Since i work, i normally dont get to log on and play such times. I normally log on around 7pm my time, which is early morning 2am to 8 am for most players. Occasionally I would see Muuloc on, Or Hylo. But I got ####ed over by Dreaa because I wasnt playing prime time.

I find it Ironic how a comment was made, other things are supposed to be done besides raid retrieve pk and xp. Id love to know how such can be done if your told the following:

YOU MUST AT ALL TIMES ENSURE THE SCEPTRE IS IN ITS RIGHT PLACE!
Do you dare ignore what someone who has the power to uninduct says. Perhaps I should have because I followed their rule of thumb and got kicked for it.

- That alone ensured that all those late nights I was on I spent regearing, raising a army and trying to retrieve only to be obliterated in new and creative weird and wonderfull ways. By the 15 + enmies that I normally faced.

- Being on late night for me ment that I faced a group of outlanders, a small army of Imperials, the regular fortress mob squad and the blood lustly maran. Seriously... 1 vs 15 isnt easy... esp if your trying to retrieve during all this time as well as animate a army so you can actually kill ####. Old to have it summoned away, or destroyed when you word/tele from a group of 5 running through where you are and being unable to target summon them, or even summon them due to their high level.

Last words:

This is a game, I play it to have fun. Scion RP pulled my character into its folds then after wearing a ####load out of him tossed him aside. There are no rewards for not playing prime time.

I guess cf might as well shutdown when its not primetime. For it isnt scion which this applies for. The whole game is bias towards primetime. No title/leader position or rewards are granted unless your a local (by that I mean a prime time player).

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [SCION] Hratikit the Herald of War [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 29-Dec-04 12:48 PM
Reply the fun stopped and the felar AP experiment ends!, Abernyte, 30-Dec-04 11:56 AM, #3
Reply I knew it was you., Restraal (Guest), 30-Dec-04 01:39 PM, #4
Reply Also, I had nothing to do with Slyphur., Restraal (Guest), 30-Dec-04 02:00 PM, #5
Reply not slyphur, wrong necro I though of, sorry, meant synn..., Hratikit (Guest), 01-Jan-05 12:34 PM, #11
Reply RE: I knew it was you., Evil Genius (Anonymous), 30-Dec-04 06:58 PM, #6
Reply There's a lot more to being a Scion than that., Muuloc, 31-Dec-04 11:16 PM, #9
     Reply I guess...., Hratikit (Guest), 01-Jan-05 09:53 AM, #10
Reply well..., Hratikit (Guest), 31-Dec-04 10:22 AM, #8
Reply A question?, Hylondin (Guest), 31-Dec-04 03:20 AM, #7
Reply I know the feeling, and yes I suffered like you did. tx..., Synnarlo (Guest), 03-Jan-05 06:49 PM #12
     Reply You have no idea, Restraal (Guest), 03-Jan-05 06:51 PM, #13
     Reply Agreed on both. (n/t), Valguarnera, 03-Jan-05 07:24 PM, #14
     Reply I love you in game and irl, your the best thing scion c..., Synnarlo (Guest), 03-Jan-05 07:47 PM, #16
     Reply It shouldnt bother you..., Lightmaged (Guest), 03-Jan-05 09:42 PM, #18
          Reply I think there's a solution., Muuloc, 04-Jan-05 02:44 AM, #19
               Reply I agree and add to it. txt, Synnarlo (Guest), 04-Jan-05 07:34 AM, #20
                    Reply I see what you're saying, Restraal (Guest), 04-Jan-05 09:32 AM, #21
                    Reply Have to agree with Synnarlo, Hratikit (Guest), 05-Jan-05 10:23 AM, #22
                    Reply No one is doing anything to you..., Muuloc, 06-Jan-05 10:45 PM, #23
     Reply There may be some truth in that, Daurwyn (Guest), 03-Jan-05 07:41 PM, #15
     Reply Totally agree. (Text), Lightmaged (Guest), 03-Jan-05 09:38 PM, #17
Reply Heck on yeh, Dralgarth (Guest), 29-Dec-04 01:49 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Hratikit the Herald of War, Meronir (Guest), 29-Dec-04 01:37 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33630 Previous topic | Next topic