Subject: "the fun stopped and the felar AP experiment ends!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33630
Show all folders

AbernyteThu 30-Dec-04 11:56 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33676, "the fun stopped and the felar AP experiment ends!"

Hratikit was an experiment for me in terms of a mage class, finding wands and ofcourse being a felar AP.

Problems with felar APs: Only really 1

Vault is a very cool skill and I love it but an unholy spear makes for an unhappy AP because of the whole remove unholy (could get jacked;slept;stolen) wield wands, zap self, wield unholy before the tick so that your hps and mana are not affected. APs could use an evoke time command where they can use a 'protection' wand from their inventory out of combat only so it is not like the old invoke or the current.

Problems playing a felar AP Scion: Ranking with groups.

NO friends!
Ragers hates you, your a mage.
Imperials hate you, your a scion.
Outlanders hate you, your type of magic is bad.
Fortress hate you, your evil.
Tribunals hate you, your chaotic and your cabal often wars with theirs.
This leaves for very few groupmates and at my playing times thats quartered even further. This leads me to my reasons for deleting. Two words 'New Management', Akscereh was alright, never had a problem per say but Restraal and your notes about me having to report on what I do with my time when 'awake' and how my ranking is going was just the fun-stick breaker! I tried to group when I could, I solo killed 90% of the time and I defended, retrieved religiously so to see Slyphur kicked out for so called lack of being about and then having a note with a similar feel from you just plain annoyed me. I wanted to get a good few hours to myself to start ranking to hero as I really wanted to get there but GF and DIY in the new house as well as Christmas obligations made this tough and so as predicted I got stranded at 43 and had to suffer the pain that is goodie conjurers. Nothing worse to a young AP than a bored hero conjurer but thats by the by. No bones about it you killed off the character Restraal with your stupid ass notes and expectations.
Due to the fun leakage from the party balloon I started taking silly risks as mentioned below by one of the conjurers, the last one to kill me and I also could have run from a gaylord storm warrior who I twatted earlier that day but who came after me seeing I was writhing and reclothing from having died recently, not to mention slept/spelled up an Imperial bard to help my reclothing but that was when I decided enough was enough. Hope this explains it all to those who might be interested.

As for kills, well I think I had about 40 and deaths, not including the last silly two were about 11-12 so not bad really for such an experiment. Sealing the kill was always the problem, 10 successful bashes when enlarged on the storm paladin and the when he is convulsing the RNG screws you and you miss. Anyway, much fun to a point!

-----Abernyte

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [SCION] Hratikit the Herald of War [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 29-Dec-04 12:48 PM
Reply the fun stopped and the felar AP experiment ends!, Abernyte, 30-Dec-04 11:56 AM #3
Reply I knew it was you., Restraal (Guest), 30-Dec-04 01:39 PM, #4
Reply Also, I had nothing to do with Slyphur., Restraal (Guest), 30-Dec-04 02:00 PM, #5
Reply not slyphur, wrong necro I though of, sorry, meant synn..., Hratikit (Guest), 01-Jan-05 12:34 PM, #11
Reply RE: I knew it was you., Evil Genius (Anonymous), 30-Dec-04 06:58 PM, #6
Reply There's a lot more to being a Scion than that., Muuloc, 31-Dec-04 11:16 PM, #9
     Reply I guess...., Hratikit (Guest), 01-Jan-05 09:53 AM, #10
Reply well..., Hratikit (Guest), 31-Dec-04 10:22 AM, #8
Reply A question?, Hylondin (Guest), 31-Dec-04 03:20 AM, #7
Reply I know the feeling, and yes I suffered like you did. tx..., Synnarlo (Guest), 03-Jan-05 06:49 PM, #12
     Reply You have no idea, Restraal (Guest), 03-Jan-05 06:51 PM, #13
     Reply Agreed on both. (n/t), Valguarnera, 03-Jan-05 07:24 PM, #14
     Reply I love you in game and irl, your the best thing scion c..., Synnarlo (Guest), 03-Jan-05 07:47 PM, #16
     Reply It shouldnt bother you..., Lightmaged (Guest), 03-Jan-05 09:42 PM, #18
          Reply I think there's a solution., Muuloc, 04-Jan-05 02:44 AM, #19
               Reply I agree and add to it. txt, Synnarlo (Guest), 04-Jan-05 07:34 AM, #20
                    Reply I see what you're saying, Restraal (Guest), 04-Jan-05 09:32 AM, #21
                    Reply Have to agree with Synnarlo, Hratikit (Guest), 05-Jan-05 10:23 AM, #22
                    Reply No one is doing anything to you..., Muuloc, 06-Jan-05 10:45 PM, #23
     Reply There may be some truth in that, Daurwyn (Guest), 03-Jan-05 07:41 PM, #15
     Reply Totally agree. (Text), Lightmaged (Guest), 03-Jan-05 09:38 PM, #17
Reply Heck on yeh, Dralgarth (Guest), 29-Dec-04 01:49 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Hratikit the Herald of War, Meronir (Guest), 29-Dec-04 01:37 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33630 Previous topic | Next topic