Subject: "RE: Right around here...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33056
Show all folders

StraklawWed 08-Dec-04 01:39 AM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#33216, "RE: Right around here...."
Edited on Wed 08-Dec-04 01:46 AM

>>Sariyah the Master of Bandits reaches out and clasps your
>>hand.
>
>Here is where the magic was supposed to happen. But.
>My command to make you Bandit King was met with a very
>inopportune Huh?. Which is why I went with:
>
>>Sariyah the Master of Bandits says 'I'll pass the word along
>>to the other guilds.'
>
>I had to ask for help.

Heh, I sorta just figured whoever was behind that didn't have things planned for the non-Galadon Kingpins, since I hadn't heard of any every before.

>>Sariyah the Master of Bandits says 'At least to Glinar. That
>>damnable Scriblu can learn thirdhand for all I care.'
>
>SCriblu got the brunt of so much verbal abuse during this
>time,
>and I don't know why, but when I look through my logs he
>really
>just got hammered.

Heh, well, at least Scriblu didn't get the physical abuse Glinar did. It's gotta be embarrassing to be tied up, and drug out of your Guild.

>I really enjoyed Calheil and there were times that I tinkered
>with
>the notion of crossing certain lines and making you one of
>mine,
>but I ran out my quota on that and you really didn't need the
>
>extra juice to be an even bigger pain in the ass to people
>you
>ran into (good thing). Whenever I got the chance to really
>watch
>you, you made me very proud you were Bandit King, though it
>may
>not have come through as you weren't one of my spheres which
>gave
>you a little more distance from me.

Yeah, given that I ran into the same problem with Rhuean and Intronan's religion (again it appeared after Rhuean was well along), I pretty much understood that it was the whole sphere thing that kept you a bit more removed. I think one of the most satisfying remarks you gave me was that I was the most independant of the leaders. It let me know you did pay attention, and were pleased, but that's all Calheil could really expect from Qaledus. It made it hard though, since as a player, I loved interacting with you, but knew as Calheil not to bother you unless I was ready to give you something, or it was more serious Guild business.

>I realize it was very slow going getting that one thing done,
>but
>sometimes even the little things take a lot of time.

*chuckle* See what happens when you hire shoddy merchants? I was so excited when you gave that to me, but then I just had to laugh when I couldn't use it.

>A unique Bandit King (so far), a superb thief, and a binder
>without equal I'd say.
>
>Well done.
>
>Qaledus

Thanks, it means a lot, especially from you. At some point, I'm going to try and steal your board for my comments about binders. As to the ideas for Guild things...I had that same problem of trying to think things up, but at some point, I'll try to email you my ideas.

P.S. Go tie up Zulghinlour for me until he promises to release my PBF info! All your comments about it whenever I showed up, I want to know how much commerce exp I got!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Calheil en'Sariyah the Hand of the U... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 03-Dec-04 04:28 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Calheil en'Sariyah the Hand of t..., Sulaysef (Guest), 13-Dec-04 03:27 PM, #29
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Calheil en'Sariyah the Hand of t..., Glaurthran (Guest), 07-Dec-04 12:22 PM, #23
Reply Becoming the Bandit King, Straklaw, 06-Dec-04 05:50 AM, #22
Reply Right around here...., Qaledus, 08-Dec-04 01:22 AM, #24
     Reply RE: Right around here...., Straklaw, 08-Dec-04 01:46 AM #25
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Calheil en'Sariyah the Hand of t..., Straklaw, 04-Dec-04 12:22 AM, #12
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Calheil en'Sariyah the Hand of t..., Nivek1, 04-Dec-04 01:13 AM, #13
Reply I hope you enjoyed the obituary, Androkin (Guest), 04-Dec-04 05:05 PM, #18
Reply Better than I ever expected., Straklaw, 05-Dec-04 02:31 AM, #19
Reply The Dirty Briber, Lorgray (Guest), 05-Dec-04 05:54 PM, #20
Reply Going to miss Calheil., Kirkahk (Guest), 06-Dec-04 02:28 AM, #21
Reply Bleh, Iborenn (Guest), 08-Dec-04 12:40 PM, #26
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Calheil en'Sariyah the Hand of t..., Hylondin (Guest), 12-Dec-04 04:58 AM, #27
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Calheil en'Sariyah the Hand of t..., Straklaw, 13-Dec-04 03:11 PM, #28
Reply Man did I hate you, Hipsin (Guest), 03-Dec-04 05:19 PM, #7
Reply Good, Destripador (Guest), 03-Dec-04 01:31 PM, #6
Reply This coming from someone..., Thief (Guest), 03-Dec-04 08:28 PM, #8
     Reply RE: This coming from someone..., Destripador (Guest), 03-Dec-04 09:30 PM, #9
          Reply Counting issues?, Thief (Guest), 03-Dec-04 11:02 PM, #10
               Reply RE: Counting issues?, Isildur, 03-Dec-04 11:37 PM, #11
               Reply RE: Counting issues?, Enbuergo1 (Guest), 04-Dec-04 02:06 AM, #14
                    Reply RE: Counting issues?, Isildur, 04-Dec-04 10:39 AM, #16
                         Reply RE: Counting issues?, Enbuergo1 (Guest), 04-Dec-04 11:16 AM, #17
               Reply ermm, Destripador (Guest), 04-Dec-04 04:02 AM, #15
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Calheil en'Sariyah the Hand of t..., YoungThief (Guest), 03-Dec-04 03:12 PM, #5
Reply Argh..., Guarzhin (Guest), 03-Dec-04 11:30 AM, #4
Reply Thank God...How I hated getting tied up by you., Desmonn Kinnt (Guest), 03-Dec-04 10:23 AM, #2
Reply RE: Thank God...How I hated getting tied up by you., Isildur, 03-Dec-04 11:06 AM, #3
Reply You had better post a good-bye. nt, Nivek1, 03-Dec-04 08:19 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33056 Previous topic | Next topic